The online racing simulator
Momo/G25 buying - need help from Nuestros Hermanos!
As one spanish player quite accuretly put it, driving from portugal to spain, buying my wheel there, refuelling my car to the brim (and the 5 20liter jugs Ill bring along) and returning might actually be cheaper than buying one of those wheels in portugal.
Normal retail prices:
Momo: 152.99€
G25: 309€

Cheapest I found (off the main retailstores)
Momo: 125€
G25: 280€ (275€ for a g25 imported from.. spain )

So here's my question: Can any of you spanish people point me to a spanish retailer that has these wheels so I can compare prices? (Like portugals www.fnac.pt, www.worten.pt, www.chip7.pt).
AND (very important here) WHERE near the border can I find someplace selling these. I dont wanna go to madrid just to buy the friggin' wheel...
#2 - garph
You forgot a Driving Force Pro.
shouldn't this be in the wheels/controllers forum
I can buy a new G25 for a little less that 240eur. You just have to know where to look (neither spain, nor portugal).
Quote from UncleBenny :shouldn't this be in the wheels/controllers forum

Heh.. silly me. :worried:
I never noticed that below "general disc", begginer forum tech support and programmer forms there were... other forums
Don't you have a postal service?
why do you think I asked for vendor url's ?

No spanish ppl wanna help?
G25 with no hesitation, by the way , how come the prices in portugal are that "heavy" ? i bought mine for 235 or so..
I bought my G25 for 220€ but I don´t know if the store where I bought it exists in Portugal.
he asked to tell some retailers IN SPAIN; he wants to drive over the border to buy the wheel cheaper.
Quote from Stigpt :As one spanish player quite accuretly put it, driving from portugal to spain, buying my wheel there, refuelling my car to the brim (and the 5 20liter jugs Ill bring along) and returning might actually be cheaper than buying one of those wheels in portugal.
Normal retail prices:
Momo: 152.99€
G25: 309€

Cheapest I found (off the main retailstores)
Momo: 125€
G25: 280€ (275€ for a g25 imported from.. spain )

So here's my question: Can any of you spanish people point me to a spanish retailer that has these wheels so I can compare prices? (Like portugals www.fnac.pt, www.worten.pt, www.chip7.pt).
AND (very important here) WHERE near the border can I find someplace selling these. I dont wanna go to madrid just to buy the friggin' wheel...

price in lithuania of g25 is 180 euros

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG