The online racing simulator
Please Read [Need a server to play on]
Hey everyone,

i have a request and it's going to require a great person to help me

i run a small racing team, there are two of us, and we like to catch up and race about once every two weeks, which we have been doing for about a year now, unfortuently we have the worst luck with servers, it seems very time we join a public server (with no one on it) tons of people suddenly join, which isn't good because or computers can't keep up with it and so we have to leave,

so i am wondering wether someone with a kind heart would mind sharing their private server with us, we are happy to join any teams that we have to (race with any livery advertising your name all we want is a private server to race on) and if you need it we would be happy to leave

i know people have these servers in fact right now there is 120 servers that are private with no one on them so i am appealing to your kind side
please please

the reason for this is because with my current net setup my isp won't let me open the ports on router. and i feel that there isn't enough monitored servers for people in australia the like

and yes if you searched i have asked this before and for a while i had a server but the person was unable to contiune the service

also we are happy to have your name in the server name or welcome message
#2 - Jakg
There are 500 servers all the time - why not just use one of the 350 empty public ones...?
because anyone could join them and start crashing them, at night evil people come out....
yeah damn that night thing, someone should make another sun or somthing.

Seriously though if your not into the public racing, just look for a team to join or if thats not your cup of tea either , i reccomend trying dSRC servers (dSRC BattleGrounds) wed & fridays are a good bet or pehaps dMr (deadmenracing) both offer clean and usally there are admin around.
I have a DRAG server: Argentina DRAG #1 , but If what you need it is a circuit it tell me since to do it and I do not have problem in making it private for your equipment.

Sorry my english
#6 - Davo
Most of the aussie servers are passworded and private so that the laggy euros don't come in and start crashing :P If you need the password to any of them let me know and I'll show you where to find them.
NZ servers
Hello. You could pop over to NZ at TCrallydemo or TCrallyjumps or TCrallys1 or TCrallys2, all are open and 24/7 (well should be). Info at TCrally.co.nz

Swivel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG