The online racing simulator
Can the F9-12 keys be reassigned?
Can the F9-12 keys be re-assigned? Sometimes it's a little inconvenient when it comes to checking those parameters while driving especially suspension damage and tire temp.
#2 - word.
I'm not sure, but could you assign the button on your wheel to a keystroke? (F12 etc)
Ive tried and wasn't able to make it work. It does work in profiler for my DFP so it's all good.
I do believe that there is software that will let you simulate keystrokes though so you might want to look into that.
#4 - troy
The script system above works also but you can do it with teh Logitech Profiler too like already mentioned... it's quite complicated at first, check the help (Help -> Tutorial), there's guide how to do it under "How to...". If you can't do it, ask help then here
I've done it through the Logitech script thing. I like to change the roll bars through the race so I have assigned 4 buttons on the shifter to Rear softer, Rear harder, front softer, front harder.

You just program the button to do (for rear 5 clicks softer):

F11, down arrow, left arrow, left arrow, left arrow, left arrow, left arrow, F9, down arrow, down arrow.

The last bit brings up the tyre temps and shows the roll bars on the FO8 LCD to show what I have changed it to.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG