The online racing simulator
Round 7 Objections
Please post any objections to on-track conduct or administrative rulings here in the following format;

Car Numbers:
Lap/Time:
Description of incident or video link:

Full replay

Thanks mitch
#2 - Dmt
#3 - Gil07
Objection against car #19
Car Numbers: SR's #09 and LOTF's #19
Lap/Time: lap 291 (SR #09's count)
Description of incident or video link: LOTF bdshan came down the banking for no apparent reason, to the inside line, which was [SR] R. Hero's. This caused car #09 to spin out on the grass and the SC to be deployed.
There is no incident on lap 291...
#5 - Gil07
I'm sure i checked it right. Lap 291 for 09 [SR] R. Hero.
I will re-check later tonight.
lol... i dunno if this is it, but on 280 SR 9 bumps off a car on its inside and slides into the 19 car on the outside...
#8 - Gil07
No, that isn't it I'll check again too, Benji, thanks.
#9 - Gil07
Checked, and yes, it's on lap 291. About the 2 other incidents between car #09 and car #19, I'd class them as racing incidents.
Objection against car #1
Car numbers: #1 (|||Stu) and #25 ([CD] Droemel)
End of lap 301-Beginning of lap 302

In lap 300, car #25 is clearly over one full lap ahead car #1.
But while under full course yellow, car #1 overtakes the leaders and rejoins the back of the pack, thus making #25 losing the full lap advantage he had over car #1.
Marshall BenjiMC even noticed it:
Message from [IGTC]BenjiMC: 1 |||Stu - do not overtake under SC
But no action was taken ??!!

We believe this action made us losing the 4th position in unfair conditions and against the rules.
Quote from Gil07 :Checked, and yes, it's on lap 291. About the 2 other incidents between car #09 and car #19, I'd class them as racing incidents.

You would see it that way, seeing as it favors you.

The Lap 273/274 incident I would say Race Hero did not display situational awareness. I saw trouble ahead and LFS displayed a yellow flag. I took caution and he hits me in the rear. I don't think that is a racing incident.

The Lap 280 incident was caused my him going low down into passing [CD] car, which sent him back up into me.

The lap 291 incident was caused by me going low down into him, I'll admit that. I thought I had room. But if you think the other two incidents were racing incidents, well so was this.

Watch Race Hero's whole last driving shift he was spinning and hitting things fairly often, under green and yellow flags conditions.
Quote from Lotesdelere :Objection against car #1

But while under full course yellow, car #1 overtakes the leaders and rejoins the back of the pack, thus making #25 losing the full lap advantage he had over car #1.

We believe this action made us losing the 4th position in unfair conditions and against the rules.

Yes, I fully expected a Drive-Thru pentalty. I never received one, so I couldn't serve it.

LOTF #1 fully acknowledges Car #25 of ConeDodgers SHOULD finish in 4th place, and that #1 should recieve a LL pentalty. We also would like to apologize to Car #25, as 4th was your correct finishing position.

We wanted to get ourselves out of the battle for the lead, and we thought a DT pentalty would seperate us from the pack to ensure we could finish cleanly.
Quote from bdshan :You would see it that way, seeing as it favors you.

The Lap 273/274 incident I would say Race Hero did not display situational awareness. I saw trouble ahead and LFS displayed a yellow flag. I took caution and he hits me in the rear. I don't think that is a racing incident.

The Lap 280 incident was caused my him going low down into passing [CD] car, which sent him back up into me.

The lap 291 incident was caused by me going low down into him, I'll admit that. I thought I had room. But if you think the other two incidents were racing incidents, well so was this.

Watch Race Hero's whole last driving shift he was spinning and hitting things fairly often, under green and yellow flags conditions.

I acknowledge you may see things this way. By all means file an objection, what we want is that justice is done. If that is then spite of us so be it.
Car Numbers: #9 and #19
Lap/Time: #9's Lap 273 or 274

The #9 rear ends me #19 approaching the start finish line. LFS had displayed a yellow flag because 2 cars just ahead had collided. I took caution seeing the incident and was tagged in the back by #9 causing us both to spin.
Car Numbers: #9 and #19
Lap/Time: #9's Lap 280

The #9 comes up and hits me, #19, causing me to spin and hit the wall. The reason he came up into me was cause he went down low collided with a passing [CD] car and was sent upwards.
Thanks. Let's get this over and done with, and concentrate on the next race!
ndshan. The [CD] car came up so fast I didn't know he was there. That would make it a racing incident. BTW yellow flag doesn't mean slam your brakes on, it means slow down and be aware a car has crashed ahead of you.
Sorry DWB.

@ SR - We obviously see things a little differently. Here's to a good race @ Aston
Guys, while we allow a certain amount of debate in these threads, they are mainly for the posting of the objections themselves. Please don't get into a bickering war in here.

The marshals will decide the penalties and that will be that.

Thanks!
Quote from srdsprinter :Yes, I fully expected a Drive-Thru pentalty. I never received one, so I couldn't serve it.

LOTF #1 fully acknowledges Car #25 of ConeDodgers SHOULD finish in 4th place, and that #1 should recieve a LL pentalty. We also would like to apologize to Car #25, as 4th was your correct finishing position.

We wanted to get ourselves out of the battle for the lead, and we thought a DT pentalty would seperate us from the pack to ensure we could finish cleanly.

Thanks and congratulations for your honesty and your fair play
#21 - Dmt
Is it hard to make A VIDEO CLIP ?
Quote from bdshan :Car Numbers: #9 and #19
Lap/Time: #9's Lap 280

The #9 comes up and hits me, #19, causing me to spin and hit the wall. The reason he came up into me was cause he went down low collided with a passing [CD] car and was sent upwards.

This was a racing incident. #09 Naturally reacted to #25 coming under pretty quickly by turning away. #19 did not spin in this case... #9 was the worst off.
Quote from Lotesdelere :Objection against car #1

The #1 car will be given a LL penalty which will result in them dropping one place down in the standings back behind #25
Quote from bdshan :Car Numbers: #9 and #19
Lap/Time: #9's Lap 273 or 274

The #9 rear ends me #19 approaching the start finish line. LFS had displayed a yellow flag because 2 cars just ahead had collided. I took caution seeing the incident and was tagged in the back by #9 causing us both to spin.

The #6 car hits you. At this point the #6 is being shown blue flag not yellow flag and was attempting an overlap but lost control and went into your car is you came down the banking. This was a racing incident. The #9 in fact lifted and attempted to go around the outside but got caught up in the crash by no fault of his own. However #9 will receive a LL penalty for not engaging his pit limiter when prompted by the marshals despite being on the tail of the leading 2 cars.
I never did file an official protest as I feel it is just a racing incident but it too involved a SR car.
There were three of us maintaining pace together for several laps and I was the ham in the middle. I lifted several times to break the sandwich as it got tight several times, but one or the other would make a mistake and came back to me so I just held the middle line. The outside car "Unity" I believe, was maintaining his line smoothly but the same could not be said for the SR car. What I feared most finally happened when he punted me into the outside wall of turn 3. This brought on my DT penalty for going into the pits from my racing accident location to get my car repaired. HENCE the hopefully future ADOPTION of the crossing yellow Pit line rule change due to an accident.

My point is that some SR team drivers were very erratic driving this event. That may have been a direct result of bad car settings or practice in traffic as the 06 seemed more erratic than the 09 car. This is just an observation and not a gripe directly at an individual SR driver. :uglyhamme

I alway wonder why there is so much crying in NASCAR racing and now I really know. As EASY as this track is to drive we seemed to have had the most problems with officiating and other drivers. I think this series needs to leave the NASCAR type racing to another division of the Sim world.

The yellow line rule should have been looked at before this event started since the yellow line and pits encompasses 1/3 of the total track distance. This one item cause 95% of the race problems for the officiating.
What should have been a very enjoyable drive for all was ruined by these penalties alone.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG