The online racing simulator
Benji go on Xfire.
Yes 19 did crash and then pit however the rules clearly state under all circumstances. What 19 could of done is another lap. That way would not of gotten a penalty.
his damage and inability to keep a safe pace would have endangered the whole field.
SC would have been called out.
Standings after 2 hours

1) 18
2) 08
3) 25
4) 23
5) 02
6) 01
7) 06
8) 16
9) 09
10) 21
11) 04
12) 19 - 1D/C
13) 11 - DNF - Shift-S
14) 15 - DNF - Rolled

Safety Cars 3
06 cut pit entry line... again
On 189 why did the 06 car get a stop go after he did his drive through?
And what does "you havn't served you penalty currectly" mean? he did a drive through then a stop go for 10 seconds....
my mistake. the blue flag message ment i couldn't see if he server his penalty and no message came up saying he did so i thought he did not. He's clear to carry on.

@srdsprinter He got an SG penalty
Wasn't too bad. Except I screwed up my first laps, hit the limiter button instead of my Ventrilo bind Then forgot about the SG and got 45 secs penalty. Still got from 11th to 7th after that though
Standings after 3 hours - 263 laps

1) 18
2) 08
3) 23
4) 25
5) 01
6) 02
7) 09
8) 21
9) 16
10) 06
11) 04
12) 19 - 1 D/C
13) 11 - DNF - Shift-S
14) 15 - DNF - Rolled

Safety Cars 3
LOTF's bdshan apparently crashed both of SR's cars out. What was that about?

Again on lap 292.
Make a formal complaint after the race. We did not see what happened but we did see a crash hence the SC.
Quote from BenjiMC :Yes 19 did crash and then pit however the rules clearly state under all circumstances. What 19 could of done is another lap. That way would not of gotten a penalty.

I did not crash I was CRASHED into by the famous 06 car.
Your response is the kind of attitude that will get nothing but people tired of racing this series!
I'm suppose to limp around and possibly take out a car that does not deserve to get taken out because of some BULL Shit that you can't think through. Thank you very much.
Quote from nmanley :I did not crash I was CRASHED into by the famous 06 car.
Your response is the kind of attitude that will get nothing but people tired of racing this series!
I'm suppose to limp around and possibly take out a car that does not deserve to get taken out because of some BULL Shit that you can't think through. Thank you very much.

Sorry you disagree with the ruling, but that's the way the rules are written. We will certainly look at them for the next round--i.e., make it so that damaged cars who are past the pit entry may enter pit lane--but for this round we can't rewrite the rules mid-race.
#40 - Dmt

What a bloody race...
Quote from nmanley :I did not crash I was CRASHED into by the famous 06 car.

I'm sorry you feel that way but the rules are written in that way and if i am lenient on you then there will be accusations of it by other teams and the credibility of the league falls. Your team is not the only team to of received a penalty for this.
I was following the 06 car passed LOTF BDshan and he cut right down on me after tongey had passed. Gil07 is going to write a complaint tomorrow. This happened three times total to me and the 06 car. (I am in the 09 car)
Damn ... looks like I missed a hell of a race, sounds like it was eventfull!
It was fun but I feel that SR car 2 was picked on.
Quote from BenjiMC :I'm sorry you feel that way but the rules are written in that way and if i am lenient on you then there will be accusations of it by other teams and the credibility of the league falls. Your team is not the only team to of received a penalty for this.

Thanks for the concern and I agree it has to be the same for all, and I saw others that regularly crossed the line and received the penalty. So it is what it is.

Now lets talk about the penalties for crossing the pit entry/exit line in the qualifier. Those penalties (and all others in quali) should have been levied to qualifying positions ONLY not a DT in the RACE. A DT is a 1.5 lap penalty when everyone else is at speed on this track. Not really very just for the offense.

BTW .. I had a very enjoyable drive at the end of my stint with the Moo racing driver and several others that were safe to be around.

While it was very different and interesting to race this track with these cars it was not very fun to not have a chance in hell of beating a FZR with the FXR. I guess there is a possibility of crashes making that happen but not very realistic.
We had some trouble in the start. Some passing us under the formation lap, so we actually ended up in 11th position instead of the 8th position we qualified for. After that, we crashed with car number 1.
I have seen replay from all angles now and it seems like, that we started turning into the corner as we had to because of the way, you have to turn there, and suddenly and surprisingly we got hit by a fzr, car 1, who took a pretty wide line and probably had too much speed there and maybe a bit lack of grip to turn better into the corner. I can see it from both cars look like it`s the other, who did a mistake, but finally I just think it was one of those stupid racing incidents, where no one did it on purpose.

Anyway we both got serious damaged and had to pit and lost one lap there.

After that, things started to settle. We had prepared us very well and had trained the pit entry and exit well, so we as one of the few, didn´t get a penalty for crossing the lines. ADVICE: TRAIN also pitting!!!!

During the next hour, we found together with Alias and made a pretty good slipstreaming cooperation for a long time, which helped us both to come much further up in the field.

UNITY J. Andresen took over for second stint and drove some very consistent timés and after a while started to work together with Alias John Holme. Due to some failure in the settings, Alias didn´t get the tyres shifted under the previous pitstop and caused first left tyre to puncture. But Alias Holme didn´t seem to notice it, because it wasn´t so influencial for the driving, because it was the left tyre. 10 laps later or so, the right tyre punctured next and because of this, Alias Holme couldn´t control the car, which immediatley hit the Unity car, which rolled and ended sadly on the roof. A pity because, the race was going fine so far.

But, anyway, even we didn´t finish, I think it was an interesting race. Very different from the others and I would like that next year, we should have it again. Why not? Just get the cars even more balanced so they can compete fairly with each other. The FZR and Xrr got some easy points here. MORE horsepower to FXR!
Quote from Humbleridderen :The FZR and Xrr got some easy points here. MORE horsepower to FXR!

When i went on the server when it all finished they were talking about [CD] Droemel (FXR) getting the fastest lap so its possible.......

But then [CD] Droemel is an Alien

On a serious note; i have a replay and am trying to produce stats for the race but the replay has an insim fail at lap 193. I have tried it 3 times at 3 different speeds so its the replay.

If anyone else has a full replay please forward it to me.

Thanks
Quote from birder :When i went on the server when it all finished they were talking about [CD] Droemel (FXR) getting the fastest lap so its possible.......

He was slipstreaming with a fzr in the race.
Quote from Humbleridderen :We had some trouble in the start. Some passing us under the formation lap, so we actually ended up in 11th position instead of the 8th position we qualified for. After that, we crashed with car number 1.
I have seen replay from all angles now and it seems like, that we started turning into the corner as we had to because of the way, you have to turn there, and suddenly and surprisingly we got hit by a fzr, car 1, who took a pretty wide line and probably had too much speed there and maybe a bit lack of grip to turn better into the corner. I can see it from both cars look like it`s the other, who did a mistake, but finally I just think it was one of those stupid racing incidents, where no one did it on purpose.

I certainly would not hit someone on purpose. I got a slingshot off the straight and ducked low into the corner. I have not yet seen the replay, so I cannot comment on the specifics of the incident, but I did not believe at the time that I initiated the contact. From my perspective at the time, a passing opportunity presented itself and by taking it I apparently surprised you. You turned into the corner thinking that no one was there and we made contact. The contact was pretty slight but with both cars near the limit we both lost control. I need to watch the replay to see if there is anything I could do differently if this same situation happens again.

I too believe that this was just a racing incident. I hope there are no hard feelings.
Quote from BenjiMC :The 9 penalties at the start were given for teams cutting pit exit lines and one team for having the wrong skin. The penalty then given to 1 was for talking. There was some confusion at the race start so with teams shuffling around. We tried to spot what we could. Please make a formal complaint after the race if necessary.

I was very confused at the time by the talking penalty, but I realized after the race that I accidentally hit my smiley hot key while looking left and right in heavy traffic. I have all three functions on my Point Of View switch on my wheel. Lesson learned -- I will relocate my smiley key so I can't do that again!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG