The online racing simulator
Round 7 Race report
15 minutes to go before qually begins. If you have confirmed entry but do not have the password PM me NOW.

Standings after 4 hours - 332 laps
Qually has begun.
Good Luck to everybody out there! Here's for a nice clean race!!
Why do the LOTF cars have Drive-Thrus?
Two cars, WEED and Z5I-"something", passed Unity and Alias under formation lap!!
Thank you to the Moo Team driver who took my teammate #1 car in turn #3 of LAP #1.

And neither team car has made a pass on lap #1

Car #19 let two cars by that were not keeping formation on pace lap.
Tongey passed the 01 LOTF car under caution
Tongey Spun under caution, and passed the 01 LOTF car to gain his spot back.
Why did LOTF 01 recieve another DT pentalty?
What the hell is going on here... dt - no dt - dt - no dt
As usual Benji is on top of it and from my Race Spectator V0.1 it looks like penalties are served and the race is continuing.

RESTART AND WE ARE SCREWED AGAIN???
We the LOTF team are on vent and have yet to figure out why CAR #1 keeps getting notices of PENALTIES!!! Someone NEEDS TO EXPLAIN NOW!
The 9 penalties at the start were given for teams cutting pit exit lines and one team for having the wrong skin. The penalty then given to 1 was for talking. There was some confusion at the race start so with teams shuffling around. We tried to spot what we could. Please make a formal complaint after the race if necessary.
9 pentalties during the qualifying?

That kind of makes it clear that the rule was not clearly communicated.
Driver car #1 does not remember saying anything other than good luck well before the race started.
#15 Team Unity were hit by car #1 on the first lap. Caused serious damage and we had to pit!

Are the marschalls aware? Has a penalty been given!? (I see car #1 has been given several penalties) Otherwise this is a formel complaint
quid pro quo, you ran into the 01, who was riding the white line.
It is YOU who took yourself out pulling down into our diver. And it is WE who have the formal complaint.
Complaints can be made after the race. we didn't see this incident so will not take any actions as of yet.

Quote :
Section F General Racing Conduct

6) Drivers must remain between the pit exit lines when exiting the pits, under all circumstances. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a DT if caught by the marshals, or a LL penalty if protested after the race.

Quite clear i would say.
The #19 car just lost his connection. We are waiting for him to reconnect.
19 car is rebooting, so they are performing a driver change with the understanding of the pentalty it caries.
Standings after 1 hour

1) 18
2) 23
3) 08
4) 25
5) 02
6) 06
7) 15
8) 04
9) 09
10) 16
11) 01
12) 21
13) 11
14) 19 - 1 D/C

Safety Cars 2
#22 - Dmt
What the **** ??!?

Ahead of me were 3 big accidents and no Safety Car ?? :arge:
Provided all cars can get going safely then there will be no Safety Car.
19 was damaged due to crash, and unable to enter his car in the pit entry at the commit line... pentalty can't be carried there.
Bannister just pitted crossing the commit line.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG