The online racing simulator
RC Nitro Car record
(27 posts, started )
Quote from Mattesa :Oohhh nice, very nice. Man, I miss R/C, though I've never raced. I haven't had my car on a track in years. (Tamiya TA04 Pro, don't laugh yes I know it's old and not hardcore enough)

I have a question though, do you guys regularly brake for corners? And if so, is it anything like braking in full size? As in, brake straight, trail brake, turn. Since my own car is so slow I have never had to brake. Just wondering what the proper technique is.

Haha yeh
Quote from Mattesa :Oohhh nice, very nice. Man, I miss R/C, though I've never raced. I haven't had my car on a track in years. (Tamiya TA04 Pro, don't laugh yes I know it's old and not hardcore enough)

I have a question though, do you guys regularly brake for corners? And if so, is it anything like braking in full size? As in, brake straight, trail brake, turn. Since my own car is so slow I have never had to brake. Just wondering what the proper technique is.

Just noticed your post.

I regularly race super stock which is basically a budget class using homologated 19T motors. Don't really have to brake much with a 19T but for modified it's a must.

The biggest problem with the old brushless systems was the lack of brakes but now they seem to have got them to feel like a brushed motor.

RC Nitro Car record
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG