The online racing simulator
Best Video card Agp 4x ?
(45 posts, started )
Well here again

I need the Best Vc Agp 4x , sugestions ?

P.S: Only Gforce or Ati raedon =P
________
Magic Flight Launch Box
Radeon 9800 or x800. The x850 and x1950 are only for agp 8x.
Well they DO have 7950GT's in AGP, but I'm assuming you mean best for your system So I'd say a 6600GT, perhaps 7600GS. On the ATi side there is the x1300 and the x1600.
~Bryan~
The 6600 is agp x4 and x8

The guy of the store say

The best option is the gforce 5500 is agp 4x whit 128 ram

comments?
________
MARYJANE
Geforce 5500 sucks. You can get it, but don't expect to play games on it. Geforce 6800 or Radeon x800 are your best options.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Geforce 5500 sucks. You can get it, but don't expect to play games on it. Geforce 6800 or Radeon x800 are your best options.

Why is so bad VC the Gforce 5500?

I wanna play LFS

The other day in the ciber coffe
i play LFs with the Gforce 5500 with the LOD at max , the screen resolution 1024X768 , the Cpu is a Pentiun 4 1.5ghz , the ram 512

The game run smooth at 140 fps whit 22 racers on track

So , if i have 1gb ram and the Gforce 5500 128Ram , and a intel celeron 2.8ghz

The game have to run at 150 or 160 fps with the LOD at max , or no?
________
Honda cx series specifications
Quote from Inouva :The other day in the ciber coffe
i play LFs with the Gforce 5500 with the LOD at max , the screen resolution 1024X768 , the Cpu is a Pentiun 4 1.5ghz , the ram 512

The game run smooth at 140 fps whit 22 racers on track

Uhmmm, are you SURE you got 150 FPS??? Cause I really don't see a PC like that getting those framerates. Period.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Uhmmm, are you SURE you got 150 FPS??? Cause I really don't see a PC like that getting those framerates. Period.

Yes 150 Fps whit 512 ram and Gforce 5500 and P4 1.5ghz

The game have all default texture , nothing more

And only LFS s2 intaled fron fresh download

today in the ciber coffer i download again the game and play in the same pc with that spec , in full grid whit 20 Ai and me i have 70 - 95 fps , and alone 120+ fps

Al Lod at max , resolution 1024x768 -32 bit

The only thing i remove is the Flags and trees in options

the rest Of LOD at max

with 1gb of ram and the Gforce 5500 can i get more fps?
________
Yenko Chevrolet
Yes, but I would still go for something like a 6800...

...tho I dunno how the AGP version of that card is.
Definitely avoid the 5200. We used to have one (and a 5500) and while they worked, they weren't that great. We had to upgrade them pretty quickly.

There are some GeForce 7's that are AGP - the 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900 and 7950s are all available in AGP4/8 forms, it's just whether you can still find them that will be the problem. Scan (.co.uk) still have some 7600s for about £50, but none of the others.
Quote from Dajmin :Definitely avoid the 5200. We used to have one (and a 5500) and while they worked, they weren't that great. We had to upgrade them pretty quickly.

There are some GeForce 7's that are AGP - the 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900 and 7950s are all available in AGP4/8 forms, it's just whether you can still find them that will be the problem. Scan (.co.uk) still have some 7600s for about ?50, but none of the others.

Yea i know but the main problen here one VC cos 60u$s = 190$ pesos
Is to expensive here the 5500 is the price/quality i can spare

39u$s = 120 , i hope with the new ram and the Gforce FX5500 mi Lfs s2 run smooth with mi cr@p Intel celeron 2.5ghz
________
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
If cost is an issue you're going to have a big problem with any upgrades. We had this problem when I was long-term unemployed.

Here's my reasoning for spending a lot of money on the last upgrades we did.

I'd rather do one big upgrade and spend the cash on half-decent stuff than keep spending out little amounts more often on smaller upgrades.
I could've got a 6600 after the 5500, but I'd have had to upgrade again already because the stuff I want to play needs more power. Instead I went straight to the 7900 and okay, it hurt the bank account, but it's still cranking out some pretty impressive visuals in most games, and I can still run mid-high settings in some newer ones.

But obviously, this isn't always easy when you're balancing it out against bills and stuff.
Quote from Dajmin :If cost is an issue you're going to have a big problem with any upgrades. We had this problem when I was long-term unemployed.

Here's my reasoning for spending a lot of money on the last upgrades we did.

I'd rather do one big upgrade and spend the cash on half-decent stuff than keep spending out little amounts more often on smaller upgrades.
I could've got a 6600 after the 5500, but I'd have had to upgrade again already because the stuff I want to play needs more power. Instead I went straight to the 7900 and okay, it hurt the bank account, but it's still cranking out some pretty impressive visuals in most games, and I can still run mid-high settings in some newer ones.

But obviously, this isn't always easy when you're balancing it out against bills and stuff.

The only thing i play and is the only game i have instaled is LFS i dont wanna the new games with tons of pc requiremnts

Only LFS s2 and nothing more , the rest of mi pc is to see movies or listening music very loud

Regards

inouva
Quote from Dajmin :I'd rather do one big upgrade and spend the cash on half-decent stuff than keep spending out little amounts more often on smaller upgrades.

Agreed. I've spend a few YEARS building the PC I have now, and even the motherboard and things I bought a few years ago are still very much top of the line. When you do tiny incremental upgrades, stuff gets outdated REALLY fast and it ends up costing you in the long run...
Well its cost find this but is good all the Thing of the
Sentey Gforce FX5500

Regards

Inouva
________
Extreme q
I'm telling you dude, a 6600GT will be fine for that system. If you get into the 7 series you'll definatly start putting some strain onto your PSU. The 6 series really were good cards, and the 6600GT has some decent overclocking room.
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :I'm telling you dude, a 6600GT will be fine for that system. If you get into the 7 series you'll definatly start putting some strain onto your PSU. The 6 series really were good cards, and the 6600GT has some decent overclocking room.
~Bryan~

I have Only money to spare for the 5500

the 6600 is to spencive here in argentina

I need to know if the all cr@p of 5500 is God or no for LFS

I only need to know if i can run with 70+ fps or no , thats it

Regards

Inouva
________
Ford Duratec Engine
Edit

Well i need this final Help , i see these VC , I can spare only 55u$s Plz help me What Of this VC is the bes for lfs

NVIDIA GEFORCE FX6200A 256MB DDR AGP8X DVI+TV : U$S 56.90 <- No cooler

GeForce 6200 *Gamer Edition* 256Mb Ge 6200 : U$S 56.50 <- With cooler

XFX 6200 with 256 DDR2 AGP 8x TV Out DVI/VGA : U$S 56.99 <- No cooler

I know the all 6200 are crap , buy what is the best of this VC ???
________
YAMAHA XS750 HISTORY
Quote from Inouva :Edit

Well i need this final Help , i see these VC , I can spare only 55u$s Plz help me What Of this VC is the bes for lfs

NVIDIA GEFORCE FX6200A 256MB DDR AGP8X DVI+TV : U$S 56.90 <- No cooler

GeForce 6200 *Gamer Edition* 256Mb Ge 6200 : U$S 56.50 <- With cooler

XFX 6200 with 256 DDR2 AGP 8x TV Out DVI/VGA : U$S 56.99 <- No cooler

I know the all 6200 are crap , buy what is the best of this VC ???

Go for the one with a cooler.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Go for the one with a cooler.

Thx mate , i think the same , and i plain to overcloack a little the Vc

I see some video with the cr@p pc i have and Much game run very well with a 30-50 fps with Grap at mediun - high settings

ES Oblivion
HL2 and mods
Max payne 2
NFS Carbono
Prince of percia Sand of time
UT 2004
CoD 2
And much more , i know the 6200 is crap , but for i can spare is the best option i have now

P.S : i buy too a ram 512 ddr , So i have 256mb video and 768 ram

Thx to all for help
________
HONDA ASCOT (MOTORCYCLE) HISTORY

Best Video card Agp 4x ?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG