The online racing simulator
Gentlefoot Formula Challenge Video
(8 posts, started )
#2 - DeKo
That movie is seriously awesome onion, especially since you included one of my overtaking moves in it (2:55 onwards, if anybody is interested ). Really shows how brilliant the GFC is though, the amount of clean and fun racing is just something that ive never seen before.
Thanks Deko! Was that you overtaking on the outside of the oval at KY Nat then?

The racing in this series is so good it wasn't hard to find some great footage to use.
Great video
Thanks for sharing.
#5 - DeKo
Quote from Nick A :Thanks Deko! Was that you overtaking on the outside of the oval at KY Nat then?

The racing in this series is so good it wasn't hard to find some great footage to use.

nahh, the left hander at the very start of FE Gold, me in the art GP car passing moose

Yeah i agree, this is barely the tip of the iceberg. Its kinda hard to convey how good it is into a video, its a lot more subtle most of the time, which is sometimes even more fun.
I really liked the video, but damn was that start laggy lol. But other then minor problems that u can help it was a really good video.
nice video lots of camera angles only fault is it does in some places get abit boring but soon grabs ur full attention again nice work!
the beginning would look ACE in slow motion...
other then that - great

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG