What do you follow?
(43 posts, started )

Poll : Which series?

Open Wheel: F1, F3, ChampCar, IRL
Sports Car: GT, European and American Le Mans, DTM
Rally: WRC
Drift: D1 Grand Prix
Stock Car: NASCAR, ARCA, USAR, SpeedCar, ASCAR, Brazilian Stock Car
Drag: NHRA, IHRA, NEDRA (National Electric Drag Racing Association)
Dirt: Midget, Sprint, Modified
What do you follow?
Thread self explanatory, which discipline?

Stock Car: NASCAR, ARCA, USAR, SpeedCar, ASCAR
Doesnt make much sense with only one vote for everybody.
There is nearly no motorsport coverage here. Maybe the V8's sometimes and the F1 delayed telecasts if I feel like staying up past midnight for the race to start. Foxtel only shows NASCAR.
#4 - mr_x
Where's touring cars? they don't fit with any of those options. If it was there, it would have my vote
#5 - word.
I follow the WRC ('aqcuired' from the internet). And the MotoGP (I know it's not cars, but its still very good racing).

F1 is BOREING imo.
I do watch F1 and GP2 (when I remember) but not Champcar or IRL, so I didn't vote. Great poll.
#7 - sam93
I follow F1(Watch every race), abit of GP2 now and again, And abit of BTCC. Used to watch WRC but Mcrae left and that made it abit to boring for my liking.
I follow F1, GP2, Formular Renault, Formular BMW, Formular Ford, BTCC, WTCC, WRC, MotoGP, BSB, WSB, Champ Car and IRL.

Hopefully I will be getting MotorsTV and Setanta soon, so I will be able to watch more.
Bike racing FTW
all of the above ^^
no vote for me as 2 wheels is king :P
#12 - DeKo
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I follow F1, GP2, Formular Renault, Formular BMW, Formular Ford, BTCC, WTCC, WRC, MotoGP, BSB, WSB, Champ Car and IRL.

Hopefully I will be getting MotorsTV and Setanta soon, so I will be able to watch more.

im with this guy, watch everything going
No bikes, no vote.
None of the above.

I watched the Italian and Belgian F1GPs. Monza was ok, but the Belgian one just now was a snoozefest. One interesting moment when Hamilton got forced wide, and that was it.

MotoGP today, on the other hand, had plenty of action and two bikes dicing for the win for the last 5 laps. I wish I'd seen the whole race, but missed the first few laps as I'd been out on the bike.

I'd watch WRC if it was on, but I don't follow it as such.
Quote from lizardfolk :Thread self explanatory, which series?

Stock Car: NASCAR, ARCA, USAR, SpeedCar, ASCAR

You see to forget that there IS such a thing as European Drag racing...!? the FIA run the Euro Drag Championship
Quote from Christofire :None of the above.

I watched the Italian and Belgian F1GPs. Monza was ok, but the Belgian one just now was a snoozefest. One interesting moment when Hamilton got forced wide, and that was it.

So 2's up on Eau Rouge, isn't exiting.. boy you don't know what life is do you?
Quote from BlueFlame :So 2's up on Eau Rouge, isn't exiting.. boy you don't know what life is do you?

Whoop-de-doo. A few moments of action in over an hour of racing? I'm glad you're so easily pleased.
None!
I'm not interested in racing events (unless I'm driving something myself )
Except for Dirt and drag, as long as it's on TV i'll watch it.
I like pretty much all except drag racing and dirt oval.
Stupid vote options, didn't vote at all...

WRC (even that it's dead boring) and F1 (even that it's even more boring) is pretty much all we get here without cabel. It sucks because they steal all the news coverage and tv time. So those are the only one I actually literally "follow". During summer watched Le Mans 07 and couple of ALMS races through internet streams but I don't that way follow those series. I'd watch FIA GT now that there's competitive Finn there if there just was a way to watch it

you guys pretty much misunderstood the poll. It is what DISCIPLINE do you follow or like. NOT WHAT SERIES (if i was asking for series I would have made like a poll with 20 options. I listed series as examples. if you follow F1 but not INDY, then u still fall into the first category.

And I did forget touring car sorry
The point is that you should have enabled voting for multiple options.

I for example would have chosen Open Wheel, Sports Car, motorbikes and touring cars (if they were abailable) and Rally.
Quote from zeugnimod :The point is that you should have enabled voting for multiple options.

I for example would have chosen Open Wheel, Sports Car, motorbikes and touring cars (if they were abailable) and Rally.

It's what you like THE BEST. I like Stock car, open wheel, rally and sports car. But i chose what i liked THE BEST
Quote from lizardfolk :It's what you like THE BEST.

Your original question was different. Read the thread title.

What do you follow?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG