The online racing simulator
These guys most have learned to race in LFS
I dont think theres anyone here who hasnt seen this.

LFS drivers manage to do this on a dry track, imagine if there is rain in LFS.
#3 - (SaM)
That happens a lot... but less intense
Ok, seriously, no joke, I SWEAR I thought I heard the announcer say "Victor Szabo" and "David Horvath". No joke.

:|

But on topic, that's pretty stupid, starting the race with the track that wet.
Wait.. In regards to that second vid, how is it that the cars burst into flames like that, starting from the intake? That's weird, never seen it before..
Quote :it reminded me of some races we have all had in LFS

Nah, they got through T1.
whats the name of the driver that caused that accident? he just barged his way in and i bet he thought he would get away with it.
you think they all pressed 1 once they found out who caused it?
#15 - FL!P
Quote from Gabkicks :whats the name of the driver that caused that accident? he just barged his way in and i bet he thought he would get away with it.

It was David Coulthard who caused it. He hit the grass on the left, spun across the track, and bounced on the wall.

Edit: Or did you mean in the second vid?
Didn't one of the teams (Arrows I think) lose all three of their cars that weekend? Two in that crash, and thye spare later in the race.
I remember watching that race and then talking about it with my mate in resistant meterials the next day, I miss Damon Hill, he's still my fave F1 driver.
In the words of Tristan from the "why doesn't NASCAR race in the rain" thread....

Why didn't they just slow down due to the rain? This never would have happened....
Actually that SPA 1998 was 1st ever F1 Grand Prix race i watched, since then i watched like 80% of them ^^. But that one was 1st, and i remember Coulthards move on Schumacher later in race, then Schumacher angry in pits
Quote from madbikes :"Burnout: Revenge" Style. Triple takedown lol

:ices_rofl

Edit, about the big one :
It may just me that remember horrible wrong, since there is no video and such of it. But I belived that there was a mayor pil-up at the 2th start too? It`s many years ago so not sure if it`s right or not.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG