The online racing simulator
#51 - axus
I read the hearing transcript for the 13th and the WSMC's findings from the following day. I think McLaren got it a little rough. They literally had every single one of their points almost dismissed.
Anyone had a chance to download that yesterday? I heard they released a "wrong" version of that which had blackened texts (on stuff that's supposed to be secret) but I heard you could still read it... now it's been replaced by another version which doesn't have the text anymore. Or something like that.
#53 - FL!P
In the version of the 13/9 transcript that I downloaded when I posted that link, blanked-out text isn't visible (more exactly it's been replaced with spaces). Only the period at the end of deleted sentences is visible. I didn't download the 26/7 transcript by then.
On what page the blanked/blackened textes are (or were) supposed to be?
Quote from deggis :Anyone had a chance to download that yesterday? I heard they released a "wrong" version of that which had blackened texts (on stuff that's supposed to be secret) but I heard you could still read it... now it's been replaced by another version which doesn't have the text anymore. Or something like that.

yeah i have that version ... seems like they just went ahead and put black boxes on trop of the writing so you can still copy it from underneath (or with some readers apparently marking is enough to make it readable)
#56 - FL!P
For example p52:

Pedro DE LA ROSA
No, but I must tell you why. When Mike told me the figure, it was so radically different from ours
that there was no way that our care could ever achieve that. The whole philosophy of our car was
--------------------------------. We had managed to-----------------------------------------. There was
no point. At the previous stage, I thought the information might be important and that we could try
it in the simulator, but then the figures were so different.
Quote from Shotglass :yeah i have that version ... seems like they just went ahead and put black boxes on trop of the writing so you can still copy it from underneath (or with some readers apparently marking is enough to make it readable)

how about attaching the .pdf here?
i dunno what the mods would think of attaching something the fia obviously doenst want out there

but if i were you id try googling or using some filesharer with the same filename as the new version ... if you find a pdf thats ~270kb go for it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG