The online racing simulator
FXR drift :) why no one does it?
(82 posts, closed, started )
Quote from vf1-xj220 :if drifting for you is trailbraking on the entry of the corner, powersliding in the apex and 4wheel drift exiting at high speed with no tail wobble... now then slicks would do great for you on high speeds corners... but you'll have to feel the temps of the wheels so you don't loose complete control of the car... and, slicks lasts longer than super.

you have no Idea what youre talking about, dont you?
at no condition slicks are good for drifting, they lose traction way too fast, and regain it even faster, plus if you would use slickmod you would be surprised to find that Slicks overheat easier then supers...

and one more thing - trailbrake - powerslide - 4 wheel drift...why?
Drifting is a show...
I mean yeah there are "speed drifters" on the servers, big wow - they get to 10 degree slides and are proud of themselves, they're not racers, nor drifters...
it´s not 10 degrees, it´s 35 to 50.. and never tried slickmod... i´ve done it with the fz50gtr.. at first you can´t drift on high speed turns, but halfway it´s very nice... it takes at least 4 or 5 laps in aston north to get the temp to be a real problem.

4 wheel drift is important since if you don´t do this... only your rear tyres would heat up, and you´ll lose control of the car everytime because of the high grip on the front tyres... you just have to get used to shift the weight of the body and control the car with the gas pedal rather than countersteering.
Quote from rjm1982 :Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

nice...

Sure, he already said he shared a license, which is a no-no, as far as I know. So the scales are leaning already
Quote from rjm1982 :Guilty until proven innocent, eh?

nice...

That happens to be the practice in this kind of situations here, sir.
Quote from vf1-xj220 :it´s not 10 degrees, it´s 35 to 50.. and never tried slickmod... i´ve done it with the fz50gtr.. at first you can´t drift on high speed turns, but halfway it´s very nice... it takes at least 4 or 5 laps in aston north to get the temp to be a real problem.

4 wheel drift is important since if you don´t do this... only your rear tyres would heat up, and you´ll lose control of the car everytime because of the high grip on the front tyres... you just have to get used to shift the weight of the body and control the car with the gas pedal rather than countersteering.

ok...now that I have completely gave up hope to follow your thoughts...
SHOW ME
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Im getting sick of the same old arguments "LFS is a racing simulator, not a drifting simulator" take a hint nobody cares anymore weve heard it all before of and "I dont get all these cruise servers, why do you want to drive around at the speedlimit" all that matters is that they want to do it, and that is that.

So all of you STFU please coz ur pi**in me off big time !!!!!!!!!

Oh no, we've upset the poor child and now he's all mad BIG TIME! illepall

Grow up you piss stain.

Now that I've posted my worthless bit of text I recommend the cracker gets banned and the thread gets closed.
Simkazz, you are a genius! Put all the shitty LFS arguments in one thread: drifters v racers; awd v rwd; cracker witch hunts... anyone got anything else to add?
Quote from nihil :anyone got anything else to add?

ehm.... how about 10000+ posts vs ban Jakg argument?
yeah! that's right I said ban Jakg, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
HKS-D1

You all happy now?
No, because you're not banned yet...
Quote from frokki :No, because you're not banned yet...

The word **** doesn't even begin to describe you...but its the closest one I can come up with.
#62 - Jakg
Without joining in on this witch-hunt, tbh i can just find a random username and proclaim i use his account.
thats true just ban him imho
Yes ban me,because all the retards say so.Yep im cracker,hacker,killer... IM DEMO USER JUST BAN ME.
You call US retards because YOU basically admitted you cracked the game on the official forum for it, then tried to cover yourself up by naming a random S2 account as yours? Pathetic.
Quote from LFSn00b :http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=35829

err... HKS-D1 is s2 licensed, and he said he uses his account, so i am sure he is not a cracker

and if I was a demo racer I'd say

and Im using Champ84 account, he's my friend...
Im not a cracker too...and if I am you cant prove it since he has no posts here, and never will...
#67 - JTbo
I'm sure mods are fully capable of handling issue, if there even is an issue, without all those fires burning here
Quote from simkazzz :First of all i played on friend acc for no questions about ,but here it is modified bobs easy race with full lock and 5% front torque and i was like OMFG at results .One with xrt and second with fxr ,while drifting with xrt i miss a lot of power ,but with fxr it like fill this gap,maybe with more practise i can push more with xrt but anyway watch and say anything

If you call that bullshit that i saw in the replay "drifting" then your replay is the answer to your question ......
:bananadea
He still isn't banned?

His supposed 'friend' this HKS-D1 hasn't been online since Feb 07 - You think if he 'let you borrow' his licence you would've ventured online? No?
Quote from Rooble :He still isn't banned?

His supposed 'friend' this HKS-D1 hasn't been online since Feb 07 - You think if he 'let you borrow' his license you would've ventured online? No?

If i was on someone else's name...I wouldn't get online either...wouldn't want to wreck someone and start stuff on an account thats not mine...

Not to mention my first 6 months were offline...i wanted to make damned sure i understood the car control in the game to the point that I wouldn't be a hazard to anyone else.

You guys are being real pricks...

2 things.

1) You cant prove he is doing anything illegal. That should be enough to shut your trap.
2) Regardless of #1, its not your damned business. Its between him and the devs (and the mods). Let them sort it out if there is a problem. Regardless of what hes doing, your experience isn't changed in any way. You aren't harmed, or kept from playing, or anything. Your just being dicks for the sake of being dicks.
In the FXR at Aston, I ran out of gas on the LAST turn prior to the S-turns before the start/finish line.. There was no reset, and the admin said that pitting gets you banned, so I tried to roll off the road, but I stopped rolling RIGHT in the middle of the road -_-

Lost second place in my first-ever ACTUAL, serious FXR race on Aston..
wrong thread markz?
Bit late now, but his friend lives a long way away from him - he lives in Lithuania - his 'friend' in Canada.......
This thread is closed

FXR drift :) why no one does it?
(82 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG