The online racing simulator
In that case, spdo misan took me on the outside and pushed me off...
Quote from alland44 :Well !

Esben has spoken.

If you look at the incident, from helicopter view, Esben is 100% at the raceline. You are clearly at the rigth of this.

That`s what we mean about the steep angle, and the T1.

Esben, and the rest of dba think, that you are driving with great risk ! If Esben would deliberately hit you, this is not the place, with a car on the inside, in a corner

Therefore Esben will not appologize to you.

EDIT :

Esben says at the end of his message on our forum.

han skriver JEG køre ind i ham...hhmmmm ja det er jo nok lidt omvendt..... which means :

"He says that I hit him.... Hmmmmmm It is must be the opposite"

REEDIT :

A last comment for this incident. Esben Jahn, is known as one of the cleanest and most fair driving danes. I think the only competition he has, Is Richard, here in Denmark

So when you have read, the above, I can tell you, that Esben is allways sorry, when he`s involved in an incident. He`s no "iceman" and only wants to drive fast and fair

Quote from csurdongulos :added comments in bold.

huh?!? how else does someone overtake the other racer if not by being on the inside? (of course from the outside, but the inside is the usual way to go)

It is clearly stated in the rules and it is a well known racing etiquette fact that if there is a car on your inside with significant overlap (I had more than enough to be called significant) you leave them room and not just turn into them without regard for their presence.

of course I drive by taking risks, I was taken out at the start innocently, I had to make my way back up to the field, you cannot make up positions by sticking back, can you?
But considering that move from me to be risky is not true. I wonder if something is lost in translation while you are trying to speak for him. I am reluctant to believe that I am blamed for that incident.

Viktor and I race together in another series and last race we had a long battle together (don't remember how many laps it was). We drove hard on the limit but I think I know him well enough to state that he's not doing any funny things on track. He's fast, he's aggressive (who's not in motorsports?) but he's also fair.
Sorry to butt in lads but should this not be resolved by the Admins rather than bringing the BOTT series into disrepute with what looks like the start of a flaming, please use the appropriate channels to resolve incidents as this is getting boring and if the incident does not warrant an official complaint then get on with it thats racing.
Calm down guys!!!!

No one did say csurdongulos wasn`t fair!! I think he is as fair as Esben Jahn. Maybe it was a racing incident? Who knows? But Esben can`t say sorry for the incident if he doesn`t think its his fault, he can say that he regrets it ended so bad for csurdongulos and are sorry on behalf of csurdongulos. What more to do?
IF Esben wanted to drive csurdongulos of the track un pourpose, its a VERY stupid place to do it... because it was a bigger risk to be outside in that corner..

You can still be a good and fair driver and taking risks like csurdongulos - this is what Allan wrote:

"Esben, and the rest of dba think, that you are driving with great risk".

And csurdongulos admitted he was taking a risk, so i dont see a problem here.. That comment wasn`t negative...

So please forget that Esben, Allan or Team Den Blå Avis has called csurdongulos unfair driver, because thats NOT true..
Quote from CELTIC100 :Sorry to butt in lads but should this not be resolved by the Admins rather than bringing the BOTT series into disrepute .

No one are flaming. Can`t we discuss racing incidents without making any complaints? Maybe people could learn by reading it..
I dont see any does this:
"disrepute"

Furthermore... complaints why? I didn`t even get an answer on my complaint 14 days ago.. (was a joke..)

End of story from Team Den Blå Avis.. Looking forward to R3..
#31 - Nobo
Quote from Richard Torp :No one are flaming. Can`t we discuss racing incidents without making any complaints? Maybe people could learn by reading it..
I dont see any does this:
"disrepute"

Furthermore... complaints why? I didn`t even get an answer on my complaint 14 days ago.. (was a joke..)

Your complaint fully worked through the judgement process and i am sure arrow. will present the result as soon as all the round 2 stress has gone.
It took a little bit longer with this complaint because it wasnt submitted in the right format --->Everyone read the rules please and fill out the complaint correctly pointing us to the incidents. So it took a little longer to discuss how to deal with it. Just to say that for a little transparency on the judgement process. Everything else is down to arrow. to present it.
Read the rulez? I did that and filled out the complaint at the website..

First I wrote Arrow, he told me that this should be going through the website, and then i did read it and filled out the complaint.....

But PM me to tell me what i did wrong in your eyes please..
I had read the rulez thanks god...

But i never explained about what lap the violation happend on, because it was more a complaint about a driver who admitted he didn´t drive within the rulez (so it was difficult for me to write what lap it was on, but the system on the site was not suited for complaints regarding admitting not to drive within the rulez..) therefor it took longer..

Thx for the explanation..
Had a crap race overall, got about 5 places of the start thx to my rwd and some people in the fwd .

Anyway cba talking much so might aswell get to the point, sorry for the tap in t1 clownpaint which screwed up your race and sorry to misko aswell for causing you to spin because of me tapping cp which sent you spining to last place.
Quote from Richard Torp :

You done everything right the problem is The website was down for a number of days where we were close to coming to a conclusion. The Website is back up and i have the result from the hearing.
Started 22nd in div2 came in as 9th what more to say. I think that's a pretty good result regarding the starting pos. Lot of fights and not always easy to keep the car on track.
Quote from rc10racer :Anyway cba talking much so might aswell get to the point, sorry for the tap in t1 clownpaint which screwed up your race and sorry to misko aswell for causing you to spin because of me tapping cp which sent you spining to last place.

As a neutral observer, I just have to make the point... "Sorry for the tap"?! You absolutely flew into the side of Clownpaint and I would be very suprised if you don't get penalised for it. I think your not bothering to brake for t1 and using the other cars to slow you down gained you at least 4 or 5 places off the start.
Arrow, I submitted a complaint via the BOTT website on behalf of my teammate, CWMAX, for an incident on Server 2. Have you received it?
Enjoyed the race now that I think about it. Was down a bit that my teammate for this race Jakg decided he couldn't be ****ed to drive with me, becuase he hated the combo, but I trucked on anyways.

The first 25 laps, I really just kept my tyres at temperature, doing mediocre laps, not pushing, but not slowing up, then the last 10 laps, I was in 8th or so, saw that my tyres were at a fantastic temperature and didn't budge after that point, I decided to pick it up, pushed hard, and gained several positions, then gained about 3 or so in the last lap, passing someone on the run down to T1, then passing someone in the sharp hairpin who ran wide, and then another victim who understeered into the sand the following corner. Decent race for me, even though I was in server 3 and sore as heck during the race. Chronic knee problems FTL.
-
([DUcK]) DELETED by Arrow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG