The online racing simulator
Would any programmer make a mod for us?
hi,

Today i was building a nice Track for our server but now we need an application like on the cruise servers. This is what we wanna have:

-for every driven lap you will get Money, if youre driving nearer to 120 km h you will get more money. Over 200 kmh you will lose money.

- with this money you can buy Cars with a command like "!buy RB4"
- there should be included all cars WITHOUT the MRT, FOX, F08,BF1
- the Cars UF1,XFG,XRG can be driven from the first time you should pay nothing for them.
-That should be the prices.
LX4-2000
RB4-5000
FXO-5500
XRT-4000
LX6-7000
RAC-7500
FZ5-9000
UFR-35000
XFR-40000
FXR-80000
XRR-90000
FZR-100000
- Your Startmoney is 5000 credits.
- You should can transfer your money to other Drivers
- and the money and the Cars should can be saved.

I think thats all! I am very thankfull to someone who can do this for us.

Greets Cheggfield
#2 - maczo
Déjà vu anyone?
Quote from maczo :Déjà vu anyone?

Just a bit

Seriously though, you have explained what you want quite well (unlike some of the other requests), but everything you have explained is basically a copy of the other insim systems already out there.

If you could come up with some new, fresh and exciting ideas, im sure any programmer would want to help you, because they will get some credit from it, but Im sure they wouldnt like coding a "copy" program.
I was forgetting the cops^^ We had an idea but we re werent posting it, the idea was that every day at the same time there will Start a race on the normal Track without the tyres, barriers etc.
If they want drive they will agree and the best 3 drivers will get
money.
#5 - Lisnu
Weve a new idea! Something like a towcar drive around and can repair the other cars.
#6 - Woz
Quote from ChEgGfIeLd :I was forgetting the cops^^ We had an idea but we re werent posting it, the idea was that every day at the same time there will Start a race on the normal Track without the tyres, barriers etc.
If they want drive they will agree and the best 3 drivers will get
money.

Quote from Lisnu :Weve a new idea! Something like a towcar drive around and can repair the other cars.

There are enough cruse server systems out there and all work the same way.

Still nothing new
I know someone that can help you with this, they are giving away their code for people to make these servers:

PM this guy -----> FinnishFlash

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG