The online racing simulator
Tidied Tweak- Download Here
(29 posts, closed, started )
LFSTweak for Patch V
It now has Licence Protection. If you don't not have an S2 or S1 license, LFSTweak will not function.

It still only works for the 3 cars GTI, GT, Turbo
Some things have been removed: No more weight, sound "raspyness" or flywheel weight.

Download LFS Version V

If you already have another Patch of LFS, just copy and make another copy of that folder, then download this, and place it in that folder, double click on it, and click extract...(ignore the u_v, it will work, i promise )
Click (EASY AND QUICK!)

Full "Fresh" Installation
Click (QUITE A BIG FILE 60mb!)

Time to Download the Tweak!

After you have downloaded the Patch V, just make a new folder in the LFS folder, called Tweak, and please the Tweak, (and the OCX files if you need, you will meet them later)

Download 1: Click
Download 2 (Use this if 1st does not work): Download link

Got any Problems, (please read before you post here)

You may need to install 2 OCX Files and the VB6 runtimes:
Click 1
Click 2
Click 3

It could be that you use vista, or it could be you need those OCX files?, if so, download all three of those OCX files above...then, right click on the LFSTweak.exe file, and click run as adminastrator.

Incorrect Version of LFS: This tweak only works for Patch V, and NO, THERE IS NO RELEASED VERSION FOR PATCH X!

Also....you MUST HAVE LFS IN ENGLISH!

Please...don't thank me for the tweak, i did NOT make it, i have just made this thread, because it's annoying people asking, Where do i download Patch V? and posting in a 24 page thread....and people asking, Is the tweak for patch X? NO there isn't!

I should think people should just come here if they wish to download the Tweak and use it.

YOU MUST BE S2 Licensed, and PLEASE do not ask for a Crack on this forum, it is NOT the place!
So this is basically LFSTweak S2 V reintroduced?

SWEET.

Thanks..?
Yes but the point is, this is much more easier for the beginners of the tweak, which shows where to download the Patch V...and some problems, like if you have vista, running the tweak as an admin....

and also...it clearly stops demo people asking, their usual questions....and also shows there is currently no Tweak for patch X (released, post will be updated where there is)
Quote from LFSn00b :Mods, lock this.

Harjun, don't try to claim the tweak as your own. Please.

sorry...if i could have written in finnish, i would have, but it cleary says, in english, this Tweak is NOT mine, do not thank me for it....i wish to learn finnish some time soon though, so maybe ill post finnish aswell
Press 1 to vote to ban harjun (1/2000).

Shouldn't have any trouble getting the other 1999 votes.

Come back when you've grown up a bit.
lolololololololololololololol

1 (2/2000)
Press 1 to vote to ban harjun (1999/2000).

+1997
3, because I'm 3 times better than everyone, so my vote counts as 3 people.
Another Dustin :Handshake
Guys, don't shoot him down for trying to help to keep down the "XOMFGWTFBBQ where do i get patch v and tweak???1!". He mentioned in his post that he is NOT the developer or publisher of tweak. What has this world come to? Someone provides links for 2 things people ask where to find ALL THE TIME and you guys flame him into oblivion?
did u edit the tweak program or are you just re-releasing it? it is simple the way it is.
Harjun did say that the Tweak is not his so don't ban him. He just merely reintroduced it to everyone with a better interface such as the OCX files which many people does not know where to find. And not to forget the Patch U to V or full S2V files. User-friendly, geddit?

Vote cancelled
seriously, stop trying to get attention. from what i have seen as a keen S2 player, youre a bit of a
Thread should either be renamed, or locked. "Tidied Tweak"
/me thought it was a new version of tweak
-
(Mikkel Petersen) DELETED by Mikkel Petersen
Quote from LFSn00b :he DID say it, after he edited the thread and most of the posts were made

no i didn't.,...where does it say harjun edited post underneath any of my posts.....your so full of shit you .... fin
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin
wow guys leave him alone he did nothing wrong. if anything ur all wrong for wanting to ban him cuz it sayd he did not make it. are you guys blind or just a bunch of haters who dont care about the lfs community.

<<<< edit: i did not make this avatar
, i was just trying to help the new people, telling them no tweak for patch x, and i know that its helped everyone i've told if they use vista run it as admin...., and where to download patch v, so, it will help. I don't really care what you guys say anyway, i've come to learn you're all greedy bastards, who don't believe in second chances....enough said in my opinion, just cause i m not so good with computers, and mayybe not so clever as you guys...
The main problem with this thread is that you never give credit to the guy who coded tweak. You don't even give a link to the forum post.
If you were going to do something like that with an app that I spend a lot of time on to make it useful, and you don't even credit or mention me, then I'd seriously be pissed. And I'm sure every developer sees it that way.
Imo all this could have been prevented if you gave links to the original post, mentioned who made it, and if you didn't put it in the unofficial addons section.

I know it's hard to think and apply common sense, but please try it sometime before you hit the submit button.

ps. Getting and asking for second chances also require you to change your attitude (the change went unnoticed btw).
he want's to get more attention

Grow Up Harjun!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :he want's to get more attention

Grow Up Harjun!

Let him be! I think you just wanted attention for your cracker-country...
(Cracker-country = Country which sells illegal drugs as legal)

Grow up boy! Don't show a punk's face while you can't even show your manners.
Quote from hiroshima guy :(Cracker-country = Country which sells illegal drugs as legal)

You do realize that this sentence makes no sense, right?
Quote from mikey_G :The main problem with this thread is that you never give credit to the guy who coded tweak. You don't even give a link to the forum post.
If you were going to do something like that with an app that I spend a lot of time on to make it useful, and you don't even credit or mention me, then I'd seriously be pissed. And I'm sure every developer sees it that way.
Imo all this could have been prevented if you gave links to the original post, mentioned who made it, and if you didn't put it in the unofficial addons section.

That'd be pointless.. someone else is already maintaining a list, so he'd be losing some possible attention. I'd be pretty annoyed too if he'd done it with one of my apps.. I'm more than capable of distributing my own software without an interfering kid getting involved. I dread to think what his reaction is when his school teachers say "right children, today we're going to have a brain storming session........".

I really can't believe the sheer number of idiotic threads that have been started recently by sad, childish attention seekers. It's almost embarrassing to be apart of the same community.

Quote :I know it's hard to think and apply common sense, but please try it sometime before you hit the submit button.

As one of my old bosses used to say when I worked as a barman for a while... "the one thing with common sense, is that it's not very common".. never a truer word spoken IMO.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from hiroshima guy :Let him be! I think you just wanted attention for your cracker-country...
(Cracker-country = Country which sells illegal drugs as legal)

Grow up boy! Don't show a punk's face while you can't even show your manners.

you should grow up too!

You can see that he want's more attention Dude it's a 13 years old boy.

Nah joke. Harjun is my buddy I know him from the demo times.
But i still think that this thread wasent needed
This thread is closed

(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG