The online racing simulator
skin help:
(5 posts, started )
skin help:
ok, i downloaded a skin, renamed it, XRT_sil80, put it in the skin folder, open it in the game, load it, and its waayy to high, like the bottom of the skin is half way down my door, the wheel wells go into my hood, and you can see the numbers and everything 048x204 on the right side, but it only looks this way to me? i played with my friend online and he said it looked fine? whats wrong with my computer? or game? or whatever?
well, about your freind saying it looked fine, does he also have the skin file? If not, he wont be able to see anything on your car, your car will just look white. Try posting the skin up here, and let us have a look. And i am sure i have heard of that skin before, XRT_Sil80
what file is it ?? i have plenty of them sil80's so i can hook you up with any version you like...
k, i fouind out what the problem was, they were dds files and they needed to be jpeg files....

but theirishnoob, if you wouldnt mind, post up your best looking one, as far as looking like a sil80, cause the one i have the lights are kinda messed up

thanks for the quick replys though!
#5 - Gunn
*Just a small piece of OT advice: If you ever buy an S2 license you might want to use the correct spelling for "choku dori". Once a user name is created it can't be edited again. You might have regretted having an incorrect spelling. If you deliberately spelled it that way, please ignore this note.

skin help:
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG