The online racing simulator
Norbert Kiss' career
(50 posts, started )
Norbert Kiss' career
DTAP made a great video collecting the best moments of Norbi's carrier. Contains mainly pictures, and a short video too, but I really very like it
Thanks for DTAP for the video, and you for watching it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-sC_V34VvCc
The music and pace of it is like an epitath, did I miss something?
No, the music is quite sad, but nothing 'sad' happened
#4 - richy
Cool vid, nice cars. Well done Norbi. Inspiring.
Gotta love the Days of Thunder sound track, its very inspirational in itself
Yeah, I almost started crying when I was watching this vid
Really inspiring, indeed
Nice, but the music is so depressing, as if Norbi died recently or something :doh: Dunno why you couldn't put in some of the onboard footage of his. I have tons of onboard footage that he gives me... I am sure they are spread all over the Hungarian forums too.

The ending is best
great stuff i'm loving seeing the fairy tale story of Norbi
maybe even start a thread just for him so ppl can post more video's etc for us all to enjoy.
!! Go Norbi Go !!
Yea, the ending rocks, where he overtakes some guy. real special moment in SIM and RACING history.
Bump! - http://www.zengomotorsport.hu/
Norbert Kiss Wins In Jarama [Norbi].
Seat Leon Supercopa

Quote :3rd place starter Norbert Kiss claimed a dominant victory on the final race in Jarama, round two of the Spanish SEAT Leon Supercopa season. The Hungarian driver took the lead early and successfully pulled away from the opponents. György Kontra finished 18th.

Following the impressive performance showed by Norbert Kiss on the first two races he started the feature race on Sunday from third on the grid behind pole sitter David Saraiva and Pepe Oriola. It didn’t take long for Kiss to move up in the order as he got off the grid in a very good rhythm.

“It was faultless, frankly I’m happy that the launch control has been removed from the car because it was useless and now I can do perfect starts without it. I had a very good start and the guy who was on pole left a little bit of a space in Turn 1 where I could place my car and I was leading out of the corner,” said Norbert Kiss after the race.

Kiss then took control of the situation and started to pull away immediately from Saraiva. At the end of Lap 1 he was leading by 0.755 seconds and extended the gap to 1.385 over the course of the following lap. Then the Safety Car entered the circuit in the wake of an accident so the situation was effectively neutralized.

“They were falling behind on a regular basis. Even the Safety Car wasn’t a problem. [Saraiva] dropped way behind at the restart as I was accelerating out of the last corner. He didn’t have a chance to attack me and I could do nice stable laps over the rest of the race. I could pull away so it was great, very cool,” Kiss added.

Daniel Saraiva was a key element in Kiss’s success, as the Spanish driver was constantly 0.4-0.8 seconds slower than him but Saraiva was able to fend off the attacks coming from behind him for the majority of the race.

Zengő-Dension Team’s Norbert Kiss had more than 4 seconds of a margin when former SEAT Leon EuroCup champion Oscar Nogués could overtake Saravia for second and despite being significantly faster after getting through his opponent, he couldn’t close in on Kiss.

At the end of the 14th lap Kiss finally saw the checkered flag exactly 4.400 seconds ahead of Nogués after the Spanish driver was able to put in a lap that was faster by no more or less than 0.004 seconds. This indicates how valuable this victory is for Norbert Kiss who was joined by Nogués and Marc Carol on the podium.

“I didn’t even think that I would win or be fast enough to be competitive. I posted the fastest laptime on the third race and I was fastest in sector two and three, this is head and shoulders above the expectations,” Kiss summed up.

"We’ve changed the car since yesterday and it worked out quite well. I could drive the car smoothly in those long corners that caused problems yesterday. I would like to say thanks to Zoltán Zengő and the whole team for making it possible for me to be here and to the team for their hard work over the weekend, they’re really professional.”

Well done Norbi!
Gwan my son!
Keep it up (your racing form)!
Yay, thanks
gratz !
Quote from jpeace :nice one norbi, and great video btw, seen that for the 1st time just now.

+1
Late but well done!
ya nice Norbi well done!
Grats!
OMG. Dream. Grats!
Awesome stuff, Norbi!
Congratulations
congrats norbi
7th in race 1, 2nd in race 2

Norbert Kiss' career
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG