The online racing simulator
32 Players and Qualifications
(14 posts, started )
Hi i'm italian and i have update new version of lfs(x10),but in the new patch there aren't 32 cars on grid but only 20 and i can't do qualifications:all divers can't yed qualify or practice because they don't know how to drive trough the pit lane... how i do?thank you
#2 - Jakg
Your doing Ai - Ai can't yet qualify because they can't exit this pits.

This should change with Patch Y
#3 - ORION
demo users can only use 12 cars, or 13 when the host is racing too
Quote from ORION :demo users can only use 12 cars, or 13 when the host is racing too

I thought those figures were 11 and 12, respectively?

Jakq - has Scawen ever stated that? I'd be very surprised, since I'd guess the new AI are likely to be more CPU demanding.
#5 - Jakg
I meant starting from the pit lane, not adding more Ai.

TBH i don't get the 20 Ai limit - without knowing the code of LFS i wouldn't think it would take more than about 5 minutes (although i'm probably wrong) to do it, and tbh you wouldn't need an uber-1337 CPU to do it (ie my PC will do it with 4xAA, and you can pick up a CPU almost the same speed for £130 which isn't that much)
Quote from Jakg :I meant starting from the pit lane, not adding more Ai.

TBH i don't get the 20 Ai limit - without knowing the code of LFS i wouldn't think it would take more than about 5 minutes (although i'm probably wrong) to do it, and tbh you wouldn't need an uber-1337 CPU to do it (ie my PC will do it with 4xAA, and you can pick up a CPU almost the same speed for £130 which isn't that much)

The AI is demanding for the CPU, and to be honest it`s allready way too much demanding rescourses allready. 19 AI`s on the track and I will no matter what, get more than like 30-40FPS with the lowest graphics possible.
So, don`t come and say that you don`t need a good computer for more AI cars
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
I have low ram(448)but have a precessor intel 3,00 ghz...can't have 32 car?...however can't start from pit lane with other ai car or from cicrcuit like old version?how i do?sorry but i don't understand english very well...thank you
Quote from Andrymgs18 :I have low ram(448)but have a precessor intel 3,00 ghz...can't have 32 car?...however can't start from pit lane with other ai car or from cicrcuit like old version?how i do?sorry but i don't understand english very well...thank you

Demo: Online: only 13 or 15 , dont know how many Ai's,
S2 Licenses : 20 AI , Online 32 cars on grid, and 32 cars with ur specs i dont think is good.... i have 1.2 RAM 128 Graphics ans 1.7 GHz processor and with 20 im dying
Quote from Andrymgs18 :Hi i'm italian and i have update new version of lfs(x10),but in the new patch there aren't 32 cars on grid but only 20 and i can't do qualifications:all divers can't yed qualify or practice because they don't know how to drive trough the pit lane... how i do?thank you

so in single player you can get 20 cars on the grib but the cant practice or qualify, is this right?
#10 - Jakg
They can't practice or qualify, because they can't start from the pits - there is currently no way around this.
i was just wondering how he gets 20 cars on demo
#12 - Jakg
Single player has an unlimited number of Ai iirc
so in single player i can get 20 cars on the grid but they can't practice or qualify,online i'm demo so have about 12 car(i know this) there's a way to doing qualify IN SINGLE PLAYER?
start a sp race, then type /qual 10 and then /qualify
quali will then start, but the AIs might so weird things until they manage to get out of the pits.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG