The online racing simulator
Can I use different Rims when I'm rendering??
Well I downloaded Motary Battlestar rims and I'm woundering if I can use them in a render?? If I can, anyone mind letting me know how it's done.
#2 - Davo
File - > Merge.
#4 - Ian.H
Aren't those wheels for Bespoke? If so, no, you can't use them.. but there's shedloads of wheels available on the net.. which you can then add with the method Davo mentions.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Aren't those wheels for Bespoke? If so, no, you can't use them.. but there's shedloads of wheels available on the net.. which you can then add with the method Davo mentions.

Regards,

Ian

Is it possible to use the Bespoke rims in 3D Studio Max? If it is, how?
#6 - Ian.H
Quote from tikshow :Is it possible to use the Bespoke rims in 3D Studio Max? If it is, how?

Nah it's not, or at least, not without some serious coding to extract the wheel info from memory and create a valid 3D mesh from it.

Bespoke just changes some memory registers, the wheels never actually exist per-se.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Nah it's not, or at least, not without some serious coding to extract the wheel info from memory and create a valid 3D mesh from it.

Bespoke just changes some memory registers, the wheels never actually exist per-se.

Regards,

Ian

ah, okey
Quote from Ian.H :Aren't those wheels for Bespoke? If so, no, you can't use them.. but there's shedloads of wheels available on the net.. which you can then add with the method Davo mentions.

Regards,

Ian

So you say I can use any kind of wheel as long as it's an image, correct??? And I'm using blender 2.42, do you still use the same process that davo mentioned??
I download on of the Rims off the second site you gave and I import it into blender and when I preview Render the Rim it's self is not in there...I can take a screen shot if yah like, I'm not sure how to fix the problem but I'm going to try to fix it, if you know what the problem is let me know.... Thanks
maybe you have to apply some materials with the textures included in the folder. Sorry but Im not a blender user.
Quote from Anathema :maybe you have to apply some materials with the textures included in the folder. Sorry but Im not a blender user.

Well so far by uploading the 3ds file first and then loading the .odj file after is working......I wish I wasnt a blender user but I cant get 3DS Max for some reason..... And I'm not going to risk a torrent Version, So I'll have to use blender until I can afford to buy 3DS Max
Quote from Anathema :http://www.softpedia.com/get/M ... itors/3D-Studio-Max.shtml

^^ free trial. Get Brazil Rio and Bigrender Plugin and get started.

Should I google Brazil Rio and Bigrender Plugin???? And thanks for the Link, I came across the same link earlier today and Was going to d/l it but I thought I had to submit information and crap...Now I can hopefully do some good work

So I get Brazil Rio from SplutterFish correct, and then do I have to install the plugins because there's no way to run or start brazil...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG