The online racing simulator
Dashboards
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Ilpav
Dashboards
I cannot believe no one suggested this yet, but, how about different dashboards/interiors for all of the different cars. Currently all cars have the same "racing" dashboard (except single-seater's). I would like to have the normal road cars have their own dashboards. For example the FZ50 should have a dashboard and wheel like a Porsche 911.

I think this should be done because the current wheel and dashboard is really boring to look at and it would be awesome to drive the road cars with their real dashes/interiors.

What do you think?
The only cars which would have "real" interiors are the real cars (RAC MRT5 and BF1) because they are the only real cars. The others are not real cars.

All the cars have different interiors (the GTRs temporarily share interiors with their road-going counterparts, though). If all the cars on your system have the same interior you've mucked something up.

Also, there are no 'racing' interiors in any of the cars, single seaters aside. They are all street interiors.
#3 - Ilpav
Quote from MAGGOT :The only cars which would have "real" interiors are the real cars (RAC MRT5 and BF1) because they are the only real cars. The others are not real cars.

All the cars have different interiors (the GTRs temporarily share interiors with their road-going counterparts, though). If all the cars on your system have the same interior you've mucked something up.

Also, there are no 'racing' interiors in any of the cars, single seaters aside. They are all street interiors.

Ok, but the road cars all have the same steering wheel.
Wouldnt very detailed graphics kill your FPS?
#5 - wark
Quote from Ilpav :I cannot believe no one suggested this yet

New interiors are already in the works; no need to suggest it again.
#6 - Woyta
Little bigger textures could be good. Interiors are OK but it could be little modern. Light grey is plastic ve can foun in old cars. I dont like this dashboards in real cars. Dark grey could be better.

This is my old repaited original texture for RB4. Just for inspiration.
Quote from Ilpav :I cannot believe no one suggested this yet, but, how about different dashboards/interiors for all of the different cars.
What do you think?

I cannot believe you believe no one suggested this.

You likely didn't see the suggestions when you typed in the new thread topic since you only narrowed it down to "dashboards" - if you had typed "interiors" you would of seen there were multiple threads already about this and it has been answered multiple times as well.
i believe he is referring mainly to the dash "cluster" itself..
Ok. I'm sorry if this was mentioned before. I looked at all the road car's dashboards/interiors and I noticed that they are all slightly different. What I would really like is different steering wheels on different cars.
Well, the open wheel cars all have different wheels, so I assume that this may be in the cars for the upcoming interiors we're getting.

Time will tell

Dashboards
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG