The online racing simulator
S2 Drivers
(28 posts, started )
#1 - J@tko
S2 Drivers
I hope this isnt true, but r all the racers on S2 all keenos who spend all day practicing and put in nearly perfect laps in every time, or are there drivers there of every ability? i consider myself to be a decent driver (PB XFG/BL1 1.34.24 with k/brd) and i would not want to consider buying S2 if i would be at the back all the time.
no worries, some of us s2 racers are slow too
Oh, of course there's a huge spread of abilities through-out the field. There are guys with years of experience who go faster than you can believe, then there's the quick but fair guys (which includes me) who have a great tussle in the middle, then there's the less experienced guys who make up the numbers, plus it has to be said that there are some pretty bad drivers too. So long as you can keep it on the track for a race distance you'll be fine.
it depends on people
I for example am slower then some people who just got s2...
#5 - ORION
Well with 34.2 at kb you are really fast and can easily expect 33's with wheel
Swiching to wheel takes its time though (and you will suck at first), but in the end its really a lot more fun and faster aswell
Just checked my yime for bl1 xfg and its 1:35.19 and that is with a wheel but then again I havn't driven alot of laps of that combo. There is insanely fast people, especially in the big leagues, who can lap near WR pace lap after lap after lap and all you can is watch them drive into the distance. Then again there is people who are slow too, really there is a wide range of abilities on servers.

You won't be quick on S2 combo's as you have never driven them but with time you pick them up and drive better and faster.
#7 - J@tko
Thanks 4 ur feedback - i may see u in S2 servers soon

p.s. am i really that fast?
Quote from J@tko :I hope this isnt true, but r all the racers on S2 all keenos who spend all day practicing and put in nearly perfect laps in every time, or are there drivers there of every ability?

Quote from J@tko :p.s. am i really that fast?

Can answer both those questions in 1 Anyone who dirves the same combo over an over again will get "fast" In S2 there is a whole buch of combos, so your much more likely to bump into people that haven't practised one combo forever and therefore there is always more of a spread in abilities.

There are some combos that get driven to death in S2 also but they can easily be avoided
#9 - J@tko
V. Good point - always seem 2 b on XFG/BL1. thats probably why im so fast

P.s how do i get a signature?
you need a s2 licence to get a signature and an avatar
Good point - how have i never noticed that demos dont have them?
maybe because this is your first day on the forum?

my pb at bl1 with xfg is 1.34.40 but i have got a bit bored with bl1 so i have done some rally racing what has been heaps of fun my pb in rally is 1.11.63, also i have found out that after racing rally as soon as i try bitumen i find that i have heaps more control of the car
some great people like FLotch and Biggie, and some noobs like me and lfsn00b

hope you get S2!
Quote from niall09 :maybe because this is your first day on the forum?

ive been to the forum loads b4, just 2day i signed up
Hi J@tko
Some demo users if they signed up to this forum early enough, do have an avatar

I think your BL1 time is very good for KB, remember its alot easyer to control the cars with a good FF wheel (and alot more immersive)

after you buy S2 (I think you will) you will soon learn the tracks and get up to speed, and find racers of all levels of experiance to race close with.
Its all about having a great race for me winning and losing don't really come into it (much)

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :Its all about having a great race for me winning and losing don't really come into it (much)

Hehe, it's not like you do a lot of losing though is it Dave
Quote from J@tko :Thanks 4 ur feedback - i may see u in S2 servers soon

p.s. am i really that fast?

Perhaps , I make 1:33: xx with Kb/M i my best moment of corse
In Bl1/Xfg

I Have s2 yesterday =P
________
Fourth-Generation Ford Mustang Picture
Don't worry. I'm not slow at all, I'm a barely mobile chicane
Just to get an idea on S2 racers, I am running in the LOTA league, 2 servers with approximately 35 or so racers split between the servers. The laptime results range from 2:19.87 to 2:39.03 at the combo we just ran on Thursday. From what I know, all the racers in the league are fairly experienced. They do range from "been here for 4 years" to "just got license 6 months ago". I'm a 2 year veteran and my pace was off by 10 seconds from the leader of the faster server.

A very broad range of skill and laptimes is what I'm saying.
you'll have somebody to race with... whether its at the front or the back is totally dependent on you.
Yes, but Mike, You and 26 others, got owned by the paper-boy...
I strongely recomend you to buy S2.
Of course there will be faster people than you, but it`s allways like this. No matter how much you train, no matter how much time you use on a combo there will allways be someone that is faster than you, so... hehe you just have to accept that some people are faster than you. But don`t be scared by that, no everyone are aliens on S2, and after some training I bet you can do pretty decent nice fights with other people on other tracks in LFS
I'm lapping BLGP with XFG in 1.35.8, so you see I'm slower than you, and I am licenced.

Though I just play for two weeks now.

Buy the game, its worth
#25 - DeKo
my xfg/bl1 is 1:36.18, although ive barely driven that combo since i moved to S2. That reminds me actually, need to go and see if i can get fast.

S2 Drivers
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG