(2583 posts, started )
#51 - Jakg
<style type="text/css">
.headerbar {
background-image: url("{T_IMAGESET_PATH}/rotating_header.jpg");
}
</style>

nothing exciting. and now, off to bed.
The best reset was like 3 hours long the worst.... (if we skiped one that lasted ~2 years) was a day I guess, but this one should fall somewhere in between that, so 6-8 hours of my sleepless night.
Quote from Jakg :"NOW i start the stalking - what are you wearing underneath *dodgy wink*?"

I told you to stop stalking me.
Hast du Lust heute abend mit mir Mathe zu üben? Wir könnten dich und mich addieren, unsere Kleidung subtrahieren, deine Beine werd ich teilen und dich dann mal nehmen!)

don't ask...
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from ACCAkut :Hast du Lust heute abend mit mir Mathe zu üben? Wir könnten dich und mich addieren, unsere Kleidung subtrahieren, deine Beine werd ich teilen und dich dann mal nehmen!)

don't ask...

My German's good enough to know what that means .
Uber Geek: When it comes to all things geeky you have already bought, worn and flogged the T-Shirt on the virtual markets. Second life may actually be your first life, but at least you can surface to watch Battlestar Galactica, your Star Wars DVDs and converse in Klingon on Teamspeak.
ACCAkut's conv: Do you have to practice desire this evening with me Mathe? We could you and me add, our clothes subtract, your legs I will divide and you will then times take!)

mine Contorl+V:

Asus M2 Crosshair <--gonna order that one within few minutes
Mine (MSN log):
Fang:
Why do I know so many Americans??
(6)SHADOWNIX(6)
gtg hun
Fang:
*snugsaMariebyeeeeeeeeeettylIloveyou!!*
Oh crap. You didn't sign out...
(6)SHADOWNIX(6)
LMAO. bye!
-
lol its 2 days old proggy made to help some girl at her homework (MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
OB VI. kategória Seat Leon Kupa verseny, 14 kör
13:00 - 13:08 Boxkijárat nyitva
13:15 Melegítő kör rajt
13:18 RAJT

Today's Seat Leon Cup's schedule
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
BF1_Rappa Z

I guess this is because of the skin work I was just doing.
NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI
hmm i was looking for some info it seems for the new mobo i ordered

Hm, I copied 3 to my clipboard... well, it is hard to type out
Ce294808633ie

Neverwinter Nights 2 LOL
press cntrl + V and a picture of chuck Norris kicking my ass came up... oh no ! i see my future...

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG