The online racing simulator
Woot nice video Becky. I already watch it 2 times. Your enthousiasme is great. Its like you really watching a race live.
Quote from Becky Rose :The software is very specific to the STCC, i'm not even sure it would do a good job on non-TBO cars, it relies on driver names being entered in a particular way (according to STCC regs) and the safety car has to have a specific name too, and the SC board reacts provided the SC is driven and run to STCC regs...

It's most likely the software would fall over or generate lots of 'customer feedback' if it was launched publicly.

Hi Becky, STCC round nine was awesome! Too bad Chris Redman is out as he was my favourite driver in the series - very exciting to watch him cut through the field!

Anyway, how do you think your Xcam software could work with FOXes? I'm wanting to do a test broadcast with this type of vehicle and am hoping you wouldn't mind letting me have a go with your software. I would be more than happy to give you as much feedback as possible on how Xcam works with a different type of car.

Also, did you capture the round nine broadcast using Fraps? At half speed then double the speed in post production? The medium quality version of the round nine broadcast looks great, and is what I'm aiming for
#28 - Jakg
From all other rounds it was taken from about 9 cameras at full speed as doing the half speed trick would make things take forever.
Thanks Jack!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG