The online racing simulator
LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
lol, Phlos is taking over lfsworld like 2 minutes ago, it showed an obviously completely faked list or something, 100% different to the refreshed servers list ingame. I just realised there´s something going on after a line under scawens name in the forum said he´s online in that Phlos-is-God-or-whatever-server, then jumped to LFSW where it said there are currently 7738/1 players connected to it (:jawdrop - crashed my browser when i tried to see who´s in there...

edit: links above - well, I´m even slower lotes
Just look for the hax0r with the tiniest penis, it'll be him.
Quote from sinbad :Just because a server is named "Phlos is my god" doesn't mean it's phlos.

He has such a reputation round here that any other would-be hacker could do anything they like, leave a subtle clue like "Phlos woz ere 2007" and bingo, we all assume it's phlos

+1 #

but i still think only Phlos is stupid, greedy enough to hack LFS, i say call the cops. Hacking is against the law
well the lfsw graphs are saying the master server has crashed, but from where I am they obviously havent, so hopefully its just confined to lfsw and not the master server itself.
Bradracer is right. It seems an LFSW problem, not a master server one.
Looks like its working again.

Well, at least the server and buddy list.
#32 - FL!P
Quote from sinbad :Just because a server is named "Phlos is my god" doesn't mean it's phlos.

Nah, the guys who spend their time doing that kind of shit only do it to get some recognition. Whether they want a security admin job or they want to shine, they wouldn't want their "exploits" to be attributed to someone else.
nah, its still showing loads of people in the "phlos is my god" server, it doesnt seem to be affecting anything else though, so its all good
yep, ingame servers list seems working fine. but lfsworld ....
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
Quote from Bradracer :nah, its still showing loads of people in the "phlos is my god" server, it doesnt seem to be affecting anything else though, so its all good

It just appeard again.

Wasnt there when I posted.
#36 - troy
and its going mad again
So it started like that (see attached pic) at about 18:05 CET.

I thought it was Becky testing some stuff for the devs so I didn't pay much attention, but I was surprised enough by the version letter to make a screenshot.
Attached images
LFS-PatchY.png
Standing still at 7738 drivers on that server now. :munching_
i bet T1 is a biatch
The last driver on the starting grid is starting 20 laps down.
LFS is selling like hot cupcakes based on the number of racers online!
Imagine all LFS Users would be online at the same time... It would be just like that
#45 - Jakg
Oh yay. Phlos has sunk that low for attention
#46 - SamH
Aww poor phlos! Did we upset him by banning him from the CTRA for speed hacking? Diddums!

Can we spell baby tantrum?
Phlos is not a very good hacker, he's just picking an easy target (small dev team under mid-development are always easy picking for hacking as it takes time investment to stabilise a product).

If Phlos were even half decent at hacking he'd have gone after a harder target by now.
Phlos let us quiet only when he's dead !
Nobody know his real home adress ?
Maybe if we cutting all his fingers he cant boring us more !
i bet its like the M25 on there everyone in UK would know what im going on about lol
#50 - SamH
Hafta agree right there. These exploits, and phlos's antics, on a racing sim in Alpha development.. they must be very proud of themselves!
This thread is closed

LFS World problem
(78 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG