The online racing simulator
Grr keep loosing connection ?
Well Lads as the title sais I'm having serious connection problems ONLY on CTRA..

Only started this morning on CTRA race 1 very strange because I wasn't timing out would just be racing and all of a sudden "you have lost connection to host" was very like and admin and every time I would rejoin it was like the game was froze but I could still view the race but when I go to click "Agree" on the message screen it would just freeze and loose connection same as for choosing the car

whats the problem ?

my net or server ?
Give us some info Kev, do you dissconect from the server only or does you connection to your ISP reconnect? whos your ISP? and some info on how you normally connect (router or USB modem? wireless) I remember you having a prob at trackchange, any other times regularly? or is it random?

what ping do you get to the server? have you tred net debug?(shift F8)

whats your PC? brand name? network drivers up to date? any heat issues? plenty of room inside and around the case?

anything you can think of can be usefull info

SD.
It's sorted now I think

Was my internet I rang the crowd (eircom) and the area where I am living is down.

Back up and running now

cheers Dave
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :It's sorted now I think

Was my internet I rang the crowd (eircom) and the area where I am living is down.

Back up and running now

cheers Dave

Thats Glanmire for ya......
I'm always disconnecting but i think its the high ping and my poor wireless reception, geting a new antenna tomorrow should solve it hopefully.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG