The online racing simulator
Can someone tell me exactly how many points you need for each licence?

I know Bronze is 300

But what about silver, gold, platinum and titanium?
Just look at the scoreboards and note at which amount of points the license changes.
Quote from lizardfolk :Can someone tell me exactly how many points you need for each licence?

I know Bronze is 300

try the search button first... next time.
Quote from lizardfolk :Can someone tell me exactly how many points you need for each licence?

I know Bronze is 300

Sorry, don't know the information, or I would tell you....... might be nice to have it as a feature on the site describing licenses maybe on the race authority site...
#5 - Jakg
Copper/Clubman/White Roof (Grade C) - 0-299
Bronze/National B/Yellow Roof (Grade B) - 300-1299
Silver/National A/Blue Roof (Grade A) - 1300 - 4,299
Gold/International B/Red Roof (Star Grade) - 4,300 - 12,299
Platinum/International A/Silver Roof (National) - 12,300 - 49,999
Titanium/?/? - 50,000 - 74,999
Unobtainium/?/? - 75,000+

Updated thanks to Becky

(Becky, your avatars broken!)
Tier 0: 0pts
Tier 1: 300pts
Tier 2: 1300pts
Tier 3: 4300pts
Tier 4: 12300pts
Tier 5: 50000pts
Tier 6: 75000pts

Note that points start coming very slowly as you get Titanium and as you get closer to Unobtanium, lol.
Quote from Jakg :Gold/International B/Red Roof (Star Grade) - 5,000 - 12,299

Sorry Jakg, you've got that wrong,
SS International B is achieved at 4300pts, as i discovered last night.

EDIT, oops..yup, Beckys listed it already.
#8 - Jakg
You've got International B? Jesus Christ i only looked a few days ago and you had 1,300-ish

Bloody hell i was proud of my National B
Unobtanium - love that!!! hehehe

thanks though fgor that info. great to know!
Quote from Becky Rose :Note that points start coming very slowly as you get Titanium and as you get closer to Unobtanium, lol.

i got 7-9 points for every won race... makes for 15k... about 1875 WON races... get real.... if you want every titanium driver to
stop driving, do so. but if you want to motivate us, change someting.
Quote from LordBlaster : i got 7-9 points for every won race... makes for 15k... about 1875 WON races... get real.... if you want every titanium driver to

You should do like I do. I don't race for points, I race for fun.
#12 - Jakg
Just fyi i expect "Unobtainium" to be renamed to something else (if it isn't already).

Once i got to Platinum i gave up point whoring - i earnt 95% of my points on the Race 1 server and it took bloody forever
Quote from Mauni :You should do like I do. I don't race for points, I race for fun.

Well , we race for fun too, but there is, with points and licences, something to aim for.
When you know it's impossible to progress any further without completely giving up on your life for the next 20 years then you move on to other things.
That's why i don't bother racing on the CTRA the tin top servers any more.
Unobtanium is just what it says it is for even the most addicted racers.
I just got my gold today. GIve me a couple of weeks for titanium then maybe a month more and unobtanium will uber1337ium....
Quote from The Moose :Well , we race for fun too, but there is, with points and licences, something to aim for.
When you know it's impossible to progress any further without completely giving up on your life for the next 20 years then you move on to other things.
That's why i don't bother racing on the CTRA the tin top servers any more.
Unobtanium is just what it says it is for even the most addicted racers.

Fair enough, but does it really matter when all you would get from your next tier would be just another title? I love the fact that at CTRA one can drive less popular combos of LFS with plenty of people.
Quote from StableX :Unobtanium - love that!!! hehehe

thanks though fgor that info. great to know!

I was expecting "god"

Thxs for the info guys.
Quote from LordBlaster : i got 7-9 points for every won race... makes for 15k... about 1875 WON races... get real.... if you want every titanium driver to

Titanium drivers have already 'completed' the CTRA race licence tier, the unobtanium title came about because once you get to Titanium we needed to have something above it so that the scripts didnt break. You aren't actually meant to get to unobtanium, that's why it's called unobtanium. If somebody ever does do it of course, we'll have to think of something else.
ok, got that.... hmm i´m finished?

however, i still race for fun on the race2 servers, its just i think about
starting my single-seater career again... someday
#19 - SamH
You ain't finished, nope! LOL! Unobtainium is a licence level! It's just a bit unobtaini-able
just noticed tonight, that i got twice the points for the GT1 class...

well with 25 per race unobtanium is a target

too bad i like the GT2 class much much more... why aren´t the points
equal???
#21 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :ok, got that.... hmm i´m finished?

however, i still race for fun on the race2 servers, its just i think about
starting my single-seater career again... someday

well, if you need any pointers, come see the ZWR boys blaster

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG