The online racing simulator
[Wanted] Dedicated S2 drift team
(5 posts, started )
Hello everyone

As you all may or may not know i like drifting.... no not doing burnouts or using stupid " D1 " tributes but organic drifting... clean racing line nice sideways action etc...

ive been on all the drift servers on s2 the last week ad it seems all the drift team servers have no active racing members.

If there is any good Drift teams who are Actually active , could you please let me know cause id like to drift with Good Racers rather then kids who take turns at 10 mph and/or take the turn to fast and wreak you....

im quiet good ( though i have my off days like most people *imo* )

though i prefare to drift the lx6 im versed in all cars.

i can race any track with any car upon request ( if i have a useable set-up at my disposal )

thanks for reading - ben aka theirishnoob
I currently am running a fairly new demo team, and can make an s2 division if it if you'd like to help.
If you want some kick ass action, look on LFS Torque, most of the teams there are far from being 'Demo Noobs'
ummmmm....... Shik.D lol weve been talking to you for a while and the demo/s2 server is always full and im always in so pm me if you wanna talk again
can a mod/admindelet this i found a team >TS<

sorry to any other teams who i applied for but if you dont bother your arse to anser my app , then its first come first serve...

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG