The online racing simulator
LFSLapper5.716 (points Dont Show)
Quote from sinanju :What version of Lapper are you using?

============================

Just noticed that this whole topic is for older (version 5.7xx) version of Lapper - all changed in version 5.8xx.

iam using LFSLapper5.716.

i ran the lfslapper and its saying everything is cannnected and when i go to the server the points dont show what i need to change ? thx
Open your LFSLapper.lpr file.

Search for 'Drifting Options'.

Delete whole section and copy / paste attached contents of attached text file into the section you deleted.

Save.

Run LFS.

Run Lapper.

Do some drifts.

Messages and scores should appear.

The text command !drf should work and give list of scores.
Attached files
Lapper 5 716 Drift Section.txt - 1.7 KB - 700 views
Hello, I'm running this edited version of lapper as per your instructions which is working and scoring fine thanks. !stats works but not !top or !drf in game. Lapper server window shows DriftPB and PB.txt does not exist yet. Where do i create these files please?
Quote from kumarakid :Hello, I'm running this edited version of lapper as per your instructions which is working and scoring fine thanks. !stats works but not !top or !drf in game. Lapper server window shows DriftPB and PB.txt does not exist yet. Where do i create these files please?

In order to get !top etc running, you have to specify a default car or default cars.
DriftPB.txt and PB.txt will be created automaticly as soon as there's anything to register.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :In order to get !top etc running, you have to specify a default car or default cars.
DriftPB.txt and PB.txt will be created automaticly as soon as there's anything to register.

Excellent, thanks heaps Yisc!
Hey KK,

Remember that we will be migrating to lapper v8.744 from Thursday onwards to take advantage of the Car Reset and Handicapping modules that we've created.

The drift and race PB files are going to convert to an internal database, but I'll modify the !top command to use your current car as the default and we migth create some export functions for you.
Ah hey Krayy!...Yep so I heard but that will be on LFSNZ 2 only right?
Just been working on this drift server for wee while without alot of experience in such things lol. Now I have top, stats and drf sorted so its running really well now and the younguns are happy.
Not lookin to change anything at the moment matey...
I made everithyng as you write the !top XRT working thnx but the !drf or !drf XRT not working can you help me?
Hello can anyone post showing how to edit config files in lapper to make it score higher ... i got everything working but cant find out where to up the points the defalt points seem way to low... is there a plug-in for this or just scripting the confi properly... any help would be nice thx. have nice day
Quote from DriftMasterSmoke :Hello can anyone post showing how to edit config files in lapper to make it score higher ... i got everything working but cant find out where to up the points the defalt points seem way to low... is there a plug-in for this or just scripting the confi properly... any help would be nice thx. have nice day

Nothing to stop you doing something like

$LastDriftScore = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "LastDriftScore" )*2;

which would double the score (not sure if syntax is exactly right)

Or increase depending on speed or angle or something, maybe do

If (UnitSpeed [COLOR=Blue]> 40[/COLOR] )
THEN
$LastDriftScore = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "LastDriftScore" )[COLOR=Red]*1.2[/COLOR];
ELSE

IF (UnitSpeed [COLOR=Blue]> 50 [/COLOR])
THEN
$LastDriftScore = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "LastDriftScore" )[COLOR=Red]*1.5[/COLOR];

ELSE

IF (UnitSpeed [COLOR=Blue]> 60 [/COLOR])
THEN
$LastDriftScore = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "LastDriftScore" )[COLOR=Red]*1.8[/COLOR];
ENDIF
ENDIF
ENDIF

lapper help!
k i found the rest but anyone know where to put your admin pass in the lapper 6.011 i cant seem to find it everytime i go to run lapper ses wrong pass or password doesnt match... mybe im just blind but can someone point it out for me plz thx
Look in the bin\default folders for a file called default_1.ini.

It has 3 lines of text

Quote :$password = "yourpass";
$configFile = "LFSLapper.lpr";
$superUsersFile = "superusers.txt";

Change yourpass to whatever you want your password to be.

Use any sort of notepad editor to open file.
lapper tops help!
thx so far everythings been big help and working . now im on the tops issue lappers working fin counting the points at finish only now when you go to type !tops or !drf the list pops up but no names or stats... anyone have good idea where or what to change to get tops working??. thx to all the help
Quote from DriftMasterSmoke :thx so far everythings been big help and working . now im on the tops issue lappers working fin counting the points at finish only now when you go to type !tops or !drf the list pops up but no names or stats... anyone have good idea where or what to change to get tops working??. thx to all the help

Could be that this is $DefaultTopCar issue.

In your LFSLapper.lpr file, search for $DefaultTopCar.

You probably have something like $DefaultTopCar = "XFG"; which is probably not the car you're drifting with.

Instead, make it either $DefaultTopCar = "XRT"; (if this is car you drift with, or change car name to the one you drift with)

or

$DefaultTopCar = "UFR+XFR+RB4+RAC+FZR+XRR+FXR+FBM+LX4+LX6+XFG+XRG+XRT+FZ5+FXO+FO8+FOX+MRT+UF1+BF1";

And

It's !top (not !tops)

!top
Yea still not working i added all the default cars for default. and !top still dont register. any other ideas on how to get top to work? im on the 6.0.1 lapper if that helps
Lapper help!
Drift meter how do you config to make the meter link its points? when i transition the points add to total. there not linking together even tho i hold current speed needed to keep the points and or not spinning out just doesnt link. Is there anything to config or unblock in the drift meter section? any help plz.. thx
Hi

I'm using LFSLapper version 5.926b and driftmeter working ok.

Don't think it's been changed any in later versions.

The driftmeter basically measures 3 things - angle, current score (this score), and lap score (combo score).

------------------------------------
:---------------: Combo Score-:
:----Angle----:-------------------:
:---------------:-------1128------:
:----16 >-----: -----------------:
:---------------:---This Score---:
:---------------:-------------------:
:---------------:-------242-------:
:---------------:-------------------:
------------------------------------

Except for inlaps and outlaps, which will show your angles/scores but not save them, if you meet all criteria (within minimum and maximum angles, and above minimum speed), you will be given a score (This Score). On your first successful drift this score will also appear as your Combo Score.

Do another drift within same lap (or circuit), then you will be given another score (This Score), but it will be added to your previous Combo Score to give you a new and higher Combo Score.

Once you cross the start/finish line, then the Combo Score will effectively be zero although it will still show your old score until it's overwritten by first new drift of the new lap.

If you've changed the driftmeter configuration in any way, you have to understand that This Score is called LastDriftScore, and Combo Score is called DriftScore (or $LastDriftScore and $DriftScore).

It's possible you may have a corrupted driftmeter.lpr file, in which case it might be better just downloading newest version of lapper and overwriting (just) that file.

Hope that's not too confusing!
Attached images
Driftmeter Scores.PNG
Quote from sinanju :Open your LFSLapper.lpr file.

Delete whole section and copy / paste attached contents of attached text file into the section you deleted.

Save.

Run LFS.

Run Lapper.

Do some drifts.

Hi do u have skype Please if u do add mee kristipops1

coz i got server Drifters.UK
Wee need lapper sow it don't work
it will be nice of u if u could help us thanks
Quote from sinanju :Open your LFSLapper.lpr file.

Save.

Run LFS.

Run Lapper.

Do some drifts.

i didnt get all this thing

where do i have to put all lapper files
and how to run lapper ;( ;( help
If you're running LFS offline from your own pc, then you need to type
/insim 29999
when ingame, then run LFSLapper.exe

To test my lapper files and configurations, I do it on my home pc first.

To do that, then set up a LFSLapper directory, and extract all the files into it.

You should have the following folders/directories;
/bin
/doc
/spec
/src

Go into the /bin directory, and you should see
/default
/defaultfiles
/logs

You will also see the LFSLapper.exe file in this directory.

To get the standard included driftmeter working, then you need to go into the
addonused.lpr
file, which can be found in /bin/default/includes directories.

Open this file and you will see a line
#include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Remove the # sign from beginning of line, save and close.

With LFS running, type /insim 29999 then find the LFSLapper.exe file and run that. If it's working, you will see the standard (or if you've changed it, modified) welcome message.

If using an online server, then I rent LFS game server from 500Servers, who allow me to have additional port for LFSLapper - see image. This comes preconfigured so I don't have to do much except change the lapper files that I want to change.

However, there is a file called LFSServers.cfg (which is in same directory as the LFSlapper.exe file), and the default looks like
DEF1|gr1|127.0.0.1|29999|./default|default_1.ini|autowork

That has default 'home' ip address (127.0.0.1), which you can change to your online server address.

Make sure you change password in the default_1.cfg file in the /default directory.
Attached images
500Servers.jpg
lads help
guyz when im joining dedi it shows Didnt recived track info and

INSIM:Packet received before ISI packet

Help

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG