The online racing simulator
Dirt comin on the car when racing for a long time?
like when on long races dirt starts to collect on the car? it can just be a simple texture. sry if you cant understand XD
how bout your car gets dirty when racin?
like when racing for a period of time.your car gets dirty. i think it can just be a simple texture it doesnt seem to be showin up on the thingy that rpevents you from repostin
OH CRAP sorry about the multiple forums i clicked make forum to many times
:doh: Dunno how but you managed to make four threads about the same thing - one even has a different title to the others! I suspect you need more practice operating The Internets

The ironic thing is you didn't have to bother at all, as it's been suggested before (as a quick glance here would have shown)
I think it has been suggested sometimes now, but as I am too lazy to search, someone else will have to dig out the old threads.

Having said that, I agree.

I guess it's not that hard to do either, depending on how in depth you'll want to go. Basically, you'd need one "dirt" texture layer that becomes gradually visible.
If Scawen's feeling like a bit of additional work, he could even add a different layer for every underground, like grass or mud.

The only problem would be that it would further increase the graphical load, as every carr would at least need one extra full size texture.
I guess that could be prevented with shaders though, allthough I don't know how much the engine would have to be modified for that.
It's fun to see people who are not able to understand these simples words: "READ before making a new thread" ...
Search more than 2 seconds next time (hopping there will no next time)
Quote from ColeusRattus :I think it has been suggested sometimes now, but as I am too lazy to search, someone else will have to dig out the old threads.

Having said that, I agree.

I guess it's not that hard to do either, depending on how in depth you'll want to go. Basically, you'd need one "dirt" texture layer that becomes gradually visible.
If Scawen's feeling like a bit of additional work, he could even add a different layer for every underground, like grass or mud.

The only problem would be that it would further increase the graphical load, as every carr would at least need one extra full size texture.
I guess that could be prevented with shaders though, allthough I don't know how much the engine would have to be modified for that.

Digging out the old thread? May be this one ?
pah was too tired when answering. didn't even see the others until after posting.
#9 - ajp71
Quote from shadow2kx :It's fun to see people who are not able to understand these simples words: "READ before making a new thread" ...
Search more than 2 seconds next time (hopping there will no next time)

The topic auto search must have dug out a load of his threads
actually it put out 4 so i thought its not on those so post it up
Quote from Exile R :actually it put out 4 so i thought its not on those so post it up

Did you read them before posting ? Next time you should

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG