The online racing simulator
Mirrors don't show images
(9 posts, started )
In S2, no matter what type of rearview mirror I have selected for my car, and no matter what car, my mirrors are black voids, and do not show any of the view out the back. I can't figure out why, or what might be wrong. Any ideas. I really need them everyone and their mother passes me, I would rather not crash them.

TIA.
Quote from NoPistons :In S2, no matter what type of rearview mirror I have selected for my car, and no matter what car, my mirrors are black voids, and do not show any of the view out the back. I can't figure out why, or what might be wrong. Any ideas. I really need them everyone and their mother passes me, I would rather not crash them.

TIA.

Options > View > set morror's to Real
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Options > View > set morror's to Real

I tried that. nothing changed, the mirrors are still there, but there is no image in them. every setting that I can find, nothing changes.
weird...

DO NOT REMOVE THE CURRENT LFS!

download patch X again and dont unlock it.. watch if it works on that one.
Could also be some kind of video card driver issue
#6 - Dru
silly question - you are trying to look in the mirrors when you are out of the garage box? otherwise you won't see anything possibly cause its dark/black?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :weird...

DO NOT REMOVE THE CURRENT LFS!

download patch X again and dont unlock it.. watch if it works on that one.

is there a place I can go to read up on how to do that?

Quote from Dru :silly question - you are trying to look in the mirrors when you are out of the garage box? otherwise you won't see anything possibly cause its dark/black?

yes, when I am out driving, on the track, there is no image in my mirrors.

Quote from ATHome :Could also be some kind of video card driver issue

it worked fine before the new updates. and none of the specs on the computer have changed.
Do you use a custom view, or cockpit view. If you use a custom view, it could be due to alt-tabbing.
Quote from [LEFT :dawesdust[/LEFT]_12;539440]Do you use a custom view, or cockpit view. If you use a custom view, it could be due to alt-tabbing.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

thank you thank you thank you.

I have no idea how that got setup that way, but I got back in the game, hit alt tab, and then reset how I wanted my mirrors, and they are back.

all those that will be passing me thank you.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG