The online racing simulator
Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
either way.. what does this have to do with importing tracks into LFS..
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademark"
Quote from XCNuse :either way.. what does this have to do with importing tracks into LFS..

Provided you are talking to me. All I can say is that we have certain programmers in our field that have the Bathurst track well and truly on the drawing board, using the existing cars from LFS. “At a latter date we would be looking at the V8 Supercar add on pack”. But that could all change for a number of reasons. However I would like Victor’s approval for this project, but until this mess with this hacker is sorted out; all progress is at a standstill. Regards Gricy
you're funnyillepall
Quote from V8-Supercar :No mate, it’s too late to give it up now, for this matter is now in the hands of my lawyer. Regarding the FO8, yes I did have a S2 licence. And far as my racing activities go, it’s none of your bloody business!

Hehe your legal activities and ongoing law-suits are our business, but your two races at the weekend in V8 Ute's aren't? Sorry I asked!
Good to see you managed to change your flag to Australian, guess you didn't think about that when you started this Allan Grice impersonation. I still well and truly bet you don't have an S2 license too.
Theafro's right, you are funny. Wonder how long you'll keep this up for, maybe until Victor makes you a beta-tester?
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademark"
Quote from sinbad :Hehe your legal activities and ongoing law-suits are our business, but your two races at the weekend in V8 Ute's aren't? Sorry I asked!
Good to see you managed to change your flag to Australian, guess you didn't think about that when you started this Allan Grice impersonation. I still well and truly bet you don't have an S2 license too.
Theafro's right, you are funny. Wonder how long you'll keep this up for, maybe until Victor makes you a beta-tester?

Mate, again you are totally wrong. For a starter there is no such category as the V8 Ute’s, they are called……….You figured it out!

Secondly, I bloody well haven’t changed a thing as far as my flag goes. However seeing as your so dam clever, the next time I’m in pommy land I will take you up on that bet, for all the proceedings will go to a certain cancer foundation. At least you money won’t be wasted will it now, the same goes for that Yo Yo hacker!
mind telling the real story?
as the saying goes, one lie leads to another

and if you've ever read the scarlet letter you must understand the concept of effects of sin now too
Quote from V8-Supercar :Mate, again you are totally wrong. For a starter there is no such category as the V8 Ute’s, they are called……….You figured it out!

Secondly, I bloody well haven’t changed a thing as far as my flag goes. However seeing as your so dam clever, the next time I’m in pommy land I will take you up on that bet, for all the proceedings will go to a certain cancer foundation. At least you money won’t be wasted will it now, the same goes for that Yo Yo hacker!

Haha you idiot, well if nothing before has given you away this has. You think V8 supercar is the only thing Grice has ever driven?
http://www.v8utes.com.au/ Look whose name is second from the top in the driver profiles section.

Really, give it up now! You're making yourself look more and more stupid
Quote from XCNuse :mind telling the real story?
as the saying goes, one lie leads to another

and if you've ever read the scarlet letter you must understand the concept of effects of sin now too

Man you guys are quick to jump to conclusions the guy could be on the level for all you know and fancy all you peeps from other countries judging if he is a dinkum aussie or not illepall just how many aussie's do you know in person to make such judgements..

I just did a quick search of V8-Supercars online race history and that part of his story checks out! S2 alpha was released on the 25th June 2005, V8-Supercar was online that night using s1 cars and tracks (BTW so was I the first day because I wanted to compare the physics of S2 with the cars and tracks I was familiar from S1) then on the 26th June he made his first foray into the S2 cars and tracks check and see for yourselves.. (certainly to soon after release to suspect hacking or other chinanigans) so IMHO he must have had S2 as he claims!

And if he wasn't lying about that then he probably wasn't lying about the rest.. also the way that I read what he had to say he never said he didnt race other cars besides V8-Supercars or if he still currently raced, what he did refute was that the V8-BrUtes as we aussies know they are called aren't referred to as V8-Utes we drive V8-Utes for work but they race V8-BrUtes, but only aussies are likely to pick that up also.. anyway how'd you feel if you learned you showed so much disrespect to a true legend just because you were too lazy to do a bit of research before you let off your mouth If this sounds a bit harsh, it's because it is, I know and respect most of you guys and think more of you than this...
Quote from B2B@300 :Man you guys are quick to jump to conclusions the guy could be on the level for all you know and fancy all you peeps from other countries judging if he is a dinkum aussie or not illepall just how many aussie's do you know in person to make such judgements..

I just did a quick search of V8-Supercars online race history and that part of his story checks out! S2 alpha was released on the 25th June 2005, V8-Supercar was online that night using s1 cars and tracks (BTW so was I the first day because I wanted to compare the physics of S2 with the cars and tracks I was familiar from S1) then on the 26th June he made his first foray into the S2 cars and tracks check and see for yourselves.. (certainly to soon after release to suspect hacking or other chinanigans) so IMHO he must have had S2 as he claims!

And if he wasn't lying about that then he probably wasn't lying about the rest.. also the way that I read what he had to say he never said he didnt race other cars besides V8-Supercars or if he still currently raced, what he did refute was that the V8-BrUtes as we aussies know they are called aren't referred to as V8-Utes we drive V8-Utes for work but they race V8-BrUtes, but only aussies are likely to pick that up also.. anyway how'd you feel if you learned you showed so much disrespect to a true legend just because you were too lazy to do a bit of research before you let off your mouth If this sounds a bit harsh, it's because it is, I know and respect most of you guys and think more of you than this...

I'm well aware the V8 Ute series is commonly known as V8Brutes but just to be technically correct I gave the exact name from the http://www.v8utes.com.au/ website. See where it says: Yokohama V8 Ute Racing Series? and also the name of the website, so I seriously doubt Allan Grice would completely refute the existence of a category called V8 Utes, a series in which he actually participated this weekend.

Read his posts again, why the heck would Allan Grice (I'm well aware of who he is and his legendary status) post things like that out of the blue, to get attention?

You can believe this guy if you want, maybe you "dinkum" Aussies are more naive folk than the rest of us. The internet is full of mysterious and fraudulent folk, take care if a Nigerian Banker sends you an email sometime soon.

PS Je m'appelle Jean Alesi et je pense que LFS est fantastique! Au-Revoir!

EDIT: IF he has indeed got a legitimate S2 license (it would be the first instance I know of the licensed status being incorrectly shown in these forums, then I apologise for questioning that, maybe it's something Victor could look at and fix, for there is something wrong somewhere).
Quote from sinbad :I'm well aware the V8 Ute series is commonly known as V8Brutes but just to be technically correct I gave the exact name from the http://www.v8utes.com.au/ website. See where it says: Yokohama V8 Ute Racing Series? and also the name of the website, so I seriously doubt Allan Grice would completely refute the existence of a category called V8 Utes, a series in which he actually participated this weekend.

Read his posts again, why the heck would Allan Grice (I'm well aware of who he is and his legendary status) post things like that out of the blue, to get attention?

You can believe this guy if you want, maybe you "dinkum" Aussies are more naive folk than the rest of us. The internet is full of mysterious and fraudulent folk, take care if a Nigerian Banker sends you an email sometime soon.

PS Je m'appelle Jean Alesi et je pense que LFS est fantastique! Au-Revoir!

EDIT: IF he has indeed got a legitimate S2 license (it would be the first instance I know of the licensed status being incorrectly shown in these forums, then I apologise for questioning that, maybe it's something Victor could look at and fix, for there is something wrong somewhere).

Call me naive if you like but I do generally give people the benifit of the doubt, unless there is irrefutable evidence suggesting otherwise. And I have been around the block once or twice so am well aware of the scammers that are out there, and have had my fair share of skirmishes with them

But I don't let that blind me to the possability that the next person or oportunity that comes along is nessecarily a scam also.. I think this guys claims are worth further investigation..

If someone hacked your account I think you would let your thoughts be known too, I think he is very frustrated with the whole situation and that's why he was seeking attention.. and as for famous people using their name to get attention, it happens all the time just watch the news...

Anyway thanks for your mature response I'm not really wanting to make this a further animated discussion I just wanted to make a point that this should be investigated further..
and if he is really Allan Grice, he managed it to be unreliable because of some statements in this thread...
if he like to change something, there are other and better ways to so so...
why not visiting some of the devs or joining some international meetings where the devs are present...
i think he got the money to do a trip to europe, if it is really such a big thing for him...

Vykos for example is a big name in LFS, but why? because he did something for that.
only shouting and whining is the wrong way...

that's my opinion......
Quote from CrazyICE :and if he is really Allan Grice, he managed it to be unreliable because of some statements in this thread...
if he like to change something, there are other and better ways to so so...
why not visiting some of the devs or joining some international meetings where the devs are present...
i think he got the money to do a trip to europe, if it is really such a big thing for him...

Vykos for example is a big name in LFS, but why? because he did something for that.
only shouting and whining is the wrong way...

that's my opinion......

And your entitled to your opinions, but don't try to judge and conform everyone into how you think they should be...
We are all individuals and therefore have different strengths and weaknesses (no matter who we are)..
If you dismiss people on that basis, then your going to miss out on getting to know some great characters in the world, sometimes you need to walk a mile in others shoes to understand how they behave and react and that only comes from exposing yourself to many life experiences..
One thing I've learned is never assume anything, because assumption will generally make an ass out of you
Quote from B2B@300 :And your entitled to your opinions, but don't try to judge and conform everyone into how you think they should be...
We are all individuals and therefore have different strengths and weaknesses (no matter who we are)..
If you dismiss people on that basis, then your going to miss out on getting to know some great characters in the world, sometimes you need to walk a mile in others shoes to understand how they behave and react and that only comes from exposing yourself to many life experiences..
One thing I've learned is never assume anything, because assumption will generally make an ass out of you

i fully agree, but i don't blame a person on for example his country or language or skin color or what else, but if someone is excursive in his achievements and arguments, there will be doubt and so on...

(hope to explain it understandable, cause my english ist not so good)
im with crazyice on this; thats why i said what i said up there ^

no one would be that insecure to talk like that and say your going to 'get your lawyer to tel you why' or.. something like that

also.. take note; with every thread i have found a demo player (s1 in this case) that has cracked S2.. after i say one more thing and they know its the truth.. they dont post again.. this is the 3rd time this has happened when i make an accusation like that, and every time its landed up the same

lets also keep one thing in mind here
this 'guy' who says he is allan grice is 19 so says his profile.. i dont think he raced with Graeme Bailey at age 1... case closed (given suffecient knowledge)
ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Funny s**t!! That V8 bloke is as close to Allan Grice as i am to Ayrton Senna!

1st of all he wont answer any of sinbads questions about his races
2nd he cant even spell or string a sentance together!

May i ask what the hell all the talk about a hacker is? Did i miss something?

I can totally understand why Victor won't listen to you, he's not actually going to listen to anyone who pretends to be someone they're not and someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about!

p.s. It's good to see Jean Alesi plays LFS
Quote from Ayrton Senna :ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I can totally understand why Victor won't listen to you, he's not actually going to listen to anyone who pretends to be someone they're not and someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about!

Just one other thing i noticed about this idiot!

He says in one of his posts that he has 'parkinson's' if this is correct then you wouldn't pass your medical for your racing licence, therefore you wouldn't have been racing this season illepall
Quote from nikimere :ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Well thats exactly what I'm talking about.. I've known several highly sucessful people in life (i.e. multi-millionaires or achieved great things) who are iliterate, but it din't stop them because its about heart not brain..
Over the years I've seen many unemployed university grads (all brains and no heart) and many a battler who has started with pretty much nothing and built an empire you should study history a bit closer my friends and don't be so quick to judge a book by it cover..

Just because someone isn't as articulant as you doesn't mean they are inferior, I think you will find for example it's mostly those that have vision and heart (not nescisarrily the paper qualifications) that employ the guys with degree's in life. I could be totally wrong about this guy but so could you, and thats all I'm trying to convey...
Quote from B2B@300 :Well thats exactly what I'm talking about.. I've known several highly sucessful people in life (i.e. multi-millionaires or achieved great things) who are iliterate, but it din't stop them because its about heart not brain..
Over the years I've seen many unemployed university grads (all brains and no heart) and many a battler who has started with pretty much nothing and built an empire you should study history a bit closer my friends and don't be so quick to judge a book by it cover..

Just because someone isn't as articulant as you doesn't mean they are inferior, I think you will find for example it's mostly those that have vision and heart (not nescisarrily the paper qualifications) that employ the guys with degree's in life. I could be totally wrong about this guy but so could you, and thats all I'm trying to convey...

What the hell are you on?

I wasn't slagging him because he was illiterate. i was slagging him because he is an immature kid by pretending he's someone he's not. Nothing to do with 'heart' or 'brains'....

I know for a fact that Allen Grice is a fairly intellegent man and i can say will little doubt that he doesn't speak the way that other guy does. Also he wasn't born in 1985
Quote from B2B@300 :Well thats exactly what I'm talking about.. I've known several highly sucessful people in life (i.e. multi-millionaires or achieved great things) who are iliterate, but it din't stop them because its about heart not brain..

oh come on...
not answering direct questions and ignoring them has nothing to do with beeing iliterate!!!!
what's up with u...really...
i basically don't judge a book by its cover but in this case it's totally differnt...
Have any of you guys bothered to look at his LFS stats...
If you goto lfsworld and in Online Race Results type in V8-Supercar what do you see? Explain that to me..
As I said I could be totally wrong, but the bit about him having an S2 lic appears to be true, no? Or did he hack the lfsworld website... either way it requires further investigation.. and thats all I was initially trying to get people to see..
The other stuff well it just pisses me off when everyone jumps on a band wagon and sticks their boots in so I will just natually jump in a fight and defend the poor bastard
Quote from XCNuse :im with crazyice on this; thats why i said what i said up there ^

no one would be that insecure to talk like that and say your going to 'get your lawyer to tel you why' or.. something like that

also.. take note; with every thread i have found a demo player (s1 in this case) that has cracked S2.. after i say one more thing and they know its the truth.. they dont post again.. this is the 3rd time this has happened when i make an accusation like that, and every time its landed up the same

lets also keep one thing in mind here
this 'guy' who says he is allan grice is 19 so says his profile.. i dont think he raced with Graeme Bailey at age 1... case closed (given suffecient knowledge)

Case isn’t closed, I have the cup, you don’t, stop smoking the green stuff!!! Now the case is closed!
Quote from nikimere :Just one other thing i noticed about this idiot!

He says in one of his posts that he has 'parkinson's' if this is correct then you wouldn't pass your medical for your racing licence, therefore you wouldn't have been racing this season illepall

Put your glasses on, I said a mild case!!!!!!!!!!!
Going by your post, you know me eh? Shuck's, did I miss something, be buggered if I know you mate, and as you said, your a funny S??t!
This thread is closed

Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG