The online racing simulator
Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
Importing tracks
I was just wondering if anyone knows of an importer of race tracks? I am only interested in the V8 Supercars Mt. Panorama track.
#2 - GerG
told about 7823957293x times, hopefully the last :D
There is no track importer, no track editor, no car editor, no mesh editor for Live for Speed. (And no open areas )
Oh, I am very sorry :ashamed:
Have a look at the LFS Tweak thread, this might interent you.
hrtburnout, that thread seems to have deteriated into a lot of flaming etc Any chance of pointing me to the stuff worth reading?
Quote from Mekaza Bitrusty :hrtburnout, that thread seems to have deteriated into a lot of flaming etc

They are just telling you what they have told the other million + 1 people that have asked the same thing.

Dont take it personally, but this question gets asked a lot, people ARE fed up of answering it. Plus its usually a good idea to search a forum before you make a thread, just incase your problem/request has been posted before..

Not meant as a flame, just a little advice..

Cheers
Loon aka future LFS forum moderator... j/k ;P
You see no flaming in the LFSTweak thread? What do you call it then?

Also I did do a search on track importing but it did not come up with anything helpfull.
You mean towards the mcertzy fella i suppose? Those "flames" are well deserved towards him.

Quote from Mekaza Bitrusty :Also I did do a search on track importing but it did not come up with anything helpfull.

Are you sure you did that search? http://www.lfsforum.net/search.php?searchid=59638

Edit - Wtf happened to my search above? It worked earlier, now its saying no match!? Try this one instead. http://www.lfsforum.net/search.php?searchid=59650
#9 - Lible
The second one don`t work either
Quote from Lible :The second one don`t work either

It worked when i posted it. Honest.

Vic! You have a bug to fix.
Hehe, searching is time based [No it's not, it's case based, one time only]. Once a search is done if someone else uses the same link it wont find anything [As the results are removed from the dynamic page]. Just tell him what you searched for so he can do it (though I'm shocked that search is enabled. It's such a bash on the box to run search, most people disbale it).

[Edit: Fixed some stupid errors >.<]
Quote from Mekaza Bitrusty :I was just wondering if anyone knows of an importer of race tracks? I am only interested in the V8 Supercars Mt. Panorama track.

I wish it was possible i'd love to take the uf1000 around bathurst.
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademake"
:trophy_br I see you getting a old in tooth. Never mind mate, Please to meet ya, I'm a aussie as well, You may remember me, but more than likly not tho. I'm Allan Grice, and dearly I would love to the old moutain in LFS myself. Yea I'm getting on in year's now, so that is the main reason why I'm starting to become a gammer. Not very good I'm afraid, for I find real racing and gamming a lot different. I mean, Shuck's, gamming to me anyway they dont seem to have it right within setting up a pitular car, it all sque wiff. But never mind, one day they "Victor" may get it right.

I am thinking very seriously of setting up my own team for this gamming "not real racing" thing. Don't how quick you are, but personally I am rather slow with this bodgie game. So in a nutshell mate, maybe if a team was formed, we could all inform Victor at LFS and get it right, for at the moment he dosn't listen to one person. But a team effort in my opion would be entirly differnt. If by any chance you would like expand on your's and my interist in the game, please do so by contacting me on cpunits@optusnet.com.au Who know's mate we may get what we want yet. However I am only interisted in good hard clean racing where blocking is allowed like the real thing. By the way my user ID is V8-Supercar, So my suggestion for a team name would be Team V8-Supercar. Interisted? If not plese spread the word, but please no kid's who drive like Miss Dasy and want to restart all the time!!!!!!! One last thing as I suffer from a mild form parkinson's, I would be mostly be instructing untill a real race comes along

Thank's for reading this short note.

Kind Regards Gricy :trophy_si

PS: In the long term, after a lot of short races, I aim is to have a 161 lap race with co drivers
Allan Grice? really? How could I forget mate

I am not very good myself. I prefer to race against the AI cars at the moment because they don't get cheesed off with me for doing something stupid.

You say Victor won't listen to you? Hmm, how could he ignore advice from a V8 legend? You would have the best sugestions by far. Not sure what you mean by the setups being "sque wiff". I don't really know how to adjust stuff for a given track. I just download other's setups lol.

As for joining a team, as I said before I am not a good driver and prefer off line racing until I at least know when to bloody steer and brake well. It would be nice if there was some force feedback from the wheel when steering because at the moment I just don't get the feedback that I do from a real car, if you know what I mean.

I don't agree with your calling the game bodgie lol. At least they are having a serious go, unlike all the arcade games out there like need for speed and V8 Supercars.

VICTOR, LISTEN TO ALAN GRICE!!!!!

Hey, I just looked at your public profile and it says you are 19 and from Argentina. That aint cool making fun of Alan Grice mate
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademake"
Mate, the reason why Victor isn't really listening at the moment is because I'm haveing a ding dong battle about a certain hacker "Sebastion Sen?????". I noticed he is getting youger, wish the skid lid kid would make up his mind at least.

Skew wiff, means, setting a car in LFS is not quite right EG: downforce etc. Try it in FO8, they have got it tottaly wrong, I mean if one was to setup a car like that is real life it would air born.

Regards Gricy PS: Good to see some people remember me. Cheers Mate
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademark"
I have had one reply from a nice chap. But unfortuatly I'm not from any soil except from the land of downunder.. Just check my email address. I have "au" on the end of it. Mmmmmmmmmmm Bloody hackers. So at the moment AVCO and many a friend are in proceed's of sueing this so called hacker. I wonder if this hacker can afford up to and including $250.000 Australian smackers. For he steping on dangerious territy by theifing a tradmark!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it folks
Not very convincing V8-Supercar. You even act as if you've retired from motor-racing, how was your race at Symmons Plains this weekend? And just how may I ask have you "tried" the F08 with your S1 license.......ahh maybe it was that hacker changed you to S1 status in your "ding-dong" battle.
Reckon Gricey, an intelligent 63(?) year old would be a little better at English spelling and grammar too.

Pretty lame attempt to get some attention, give it up now.
hmmmmm
Yeah not conviced here either. I don't think real Australians use stereotypical aussie phrases that much Mate

And au at the end of an email address proves nothing, cos you just get an australian email and forward your mail...
Quote from V8-Supercar :I have had one reply from a nice chap. But unfortuatly I'm not from any soil except from the land of downunder.. Just check my email address. I have "au" on the end of it. Mmmmmmmmmmm Bloody hackers. So at the moment AVCO and many a friend are in proceed's of sueing this so called hacker. I wonder if this hacker can afford up to and including $250.000 Australian smackers. For he steping on dangerious territy by theifing a tradmark!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it folks

Hmmm i'm guessing at 12 years, might even be more of a kiddie than that.

you really don't want to steep in dangarus territy bi theifin a trademarck, do you now?

don't even bother to post again, unless you wanna make a fool of yourself
Quote from sinbad :Not very convincing V8-Supercar. You even act as if you've retired from motor-racing, how was your race at Symmons Plains this weekend? And just how may I ask have you "tried" the F08 with your S1 license.......ahh maybe it was that hacker changed you to S1 status in your "ding-dong" battle.
Reckon Gricey, an intelligent 63(?) year old would be a little better at English spelling and grammar too.

Pretty lame attempt to get some attention, give it up now.

No mate, it’s too late to give it up now, for this matter is now in the hands of my lawyer. Regarding the FO8, yes I did have a S2 licence. And far as my racing activities go, it’s none of your bloody business!
Quote from Theafro :Hmmm i'm guessing at 12 years, might even be more of a kiddie than that.

you really don't want to steep in dangarus territy bi theifin a trademarck, do you now?

don't even bother to post again, unless you wanna make a fool of yourself

Ok mate, I will give you the benefit of the doubt seeing as your just 12, for we all have to start somewhere. However I will post as many times as I want.
um actuall hes 22 musta missread there buddy

and.. posting as much as you want; i believe thats called spamming..

unfortunately.. eh.. i dont want to say this; there is no direct rule about spamming

/me Grrr's

oh one last thing; just because you have a .au email doesnt mean you live in australia.. anyone can have a .au email.. i could have a .uk email if i really wanted one
Quote from tristancliffe :Yeah not conviced here either. I don't think real Australians use stereotypical aussie phrases that much Mate

And au at the end of an email address proves nothing, cos you just get an australian email and forward your mail...

Good one mate, glad you said “I don’t think…………” But shuck’s, there are some real true blue Australians left ya know. Regarding your second statement, you are right, for some thunder brains can do that!
Quote from XCNuse :um actuall hes 22 musta missread there buddy

and.. posting as much as you want; i believe thats called spamming..

unfortunately.. eh.. i dont want to say this; there is no direct rule about spamming

/me Grrr's

oh one last thing; just because you have a .au email doesnt mean you live in australia.. anyone can have a .au email.. i could have a .uk email if i really wanted one

Mate, I have already agreered to someone else about the “au” bit, and again I couldn’t agree more. But this spamming bit that your on about is total nonsense, a bit like a dog trying to burry a bone on a marble floor, for spamming is totally different then replying to a certain person.
This thread is closed

Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG