The online racing simulator
cP race report: Race 5
WAHEY! Reading now!:nerd:

Edit: Great read, a few grammer errors however. It brought me back to the disaster which was our DNF however we still got a point
-
(srdsprinter) DELETED by srdsprinter
Wow, Great write-up! Its always amazing to see the story behind just 1 team, and know that there was that much behind almost every other team as well.

Another huge congratulations to cP for that victory! 4 Hours around FE3 was obviously a grueling mental and physical challenge. You guys really did have the perfect combination of speed, stamina, and strategy.

My only nitpick is the wording that LOTF “momentarily” had the lead! We had it for a few good laps!!!

Anyway, a big thank you for the write-up and best of luck at Round 6.
Thanks guys.

Quote from srdsprinter :
My only nitpick is the wording that LOTF “momentarily” had the lead! We had it for a few good laps!!!

Might have missed it when I fast forwarded But I've changed it to "few good laps" so now you can't argue with me
Great job again m8..

It takes a lot of times to do things like that and i think you are a great guy doing all this for us.. It`s so much more interesting to participate in a race/league when we can read about it later on..
Quote from r4ptor :Thanks guys.

Might have missed it when I fast forwarded But I've changed it to "few good laps" so now you can't argue with me

hahahaha, thanks! I'm hopefull this has inspired me enough to maybe do a write-up myself...
Oh noes! The document has been taken down!!!!!

I wanted to re-read it!
Our entire forum is offline atm. It's hopefully back online soon.
Good read, man.

As for my slow restart... that was because I got flustered and accidentally hit the push-to-talk button instead of the pit limiter button. Whoops!

(For the record, though, Niki was waaaaay too close to my rear bumper. )
#10 - siLc
Nice writing, even better screeshots
Thanks - I'm glad you like it
I especially like the LOTF FZR slicing through like its no big deal....

(I didn't like the F1RST place FXR following behind with terrible consequence)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG