The online racing simulator
12 Aug - Servers Closing for event
CTRA X-System servers will be closed for a few hours this afternoon whilst we host a major event.

Today is the penultimate round of the STCC and when we run this event we shut down all public servers to ensure absolute best possible pings for our league drivers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
there needs to be some way a server can be setup purely to watch it¬! like most other games....
Regarding broadcasts:

Over the last week my software team have been talking, we've been thinking of reforming, and we plan to start work on an RTS game of sorts. We have a strategy meeting very soon to discuss it (we use the net, but we tend to do our best work when in the same room).

Meenwhile i'm waiting to hear from Logitech regarding their commitment to the STCC - hopefully in the next few days.

One thing I know that isn't going to happen, I know I am not going to juggle 3 major projects, i'm going to focus on 1 and do 'a bit' for another.
#4 - Dru
any ideas exactly when becky?? are we talking a normal 'a few hours' or are we talking a builders 'few hours' (no offence to any LFS bricklayers btw )
The servers will be passworded at around about 4pm UK time, and open again at 8pm ish. These times are estimates and depend a lot on other things happening in my day, which is quite a lot today, i'm juggling lots of things and laying down future plans.
What does RTS mean?
Real time strategy Google is your friend
AH cool wondered why they were closed
can we see the event live?
yeah i'd love to be able to watch the STCC race
#11 - Jakg
Quote from teedot :yeah i'd love to be able to watch the STCC race

I'd love to do well in one :P

Events over, expect the servers to be back soon
Quote from Jakg :I'd love to do well in one :P

Events over, expect the servers to be back soon

Hope you done well(if you competed:razz
You'll have to forgive him for not answering, he's actually not allowed to. We have a news block until the broadcast is released.
any results??
can u not just look on lfsworld? i think you can see race results on lfsw

#16 - Jakg
Quote from niall09 :can u not just look on lfsworld? i think you can see race results on lfsw

The STCC really dont really want the results public before the race broadcast, and to be honest we did so many races that you'd be hardpressed to work out which one it was. Not to mention that the points are worked out in a different way for each car...

Long story short, wait. But i can tell you that *someone* came first!

and that someone could have been anyone :P
Yeah, really hard pressed :rolleyes:
You have 4 races listed for yesterday all on STCC Event, gee I wonder if one of those was the STCC race
#18 - Jakg
Sshhhhh!
But looking on lfs-world is almost like reading the last page of a book first. I'd much rather wait till the broadcast is out. Much more fun watching then .
+1
Quote from niall09 :can u not just look on lfsworld? i think you can see race results on lfsw

Could you please not do this, thats very unsportsman like. Wait for the broadcasts. Would make them much more interesting!
i know it would be wayy better, i haven't seen the results myself. I was just stating that you CAN do it that way.
Quote from niall09 :i know it would be wayy better, i haven't seen the results myself. I was just stating that you CAN do it that way.

Ahh Shhhhhh =P
Spoiler - click to revealI wet myself.

Quote from AndroidXP :
Spoiler - click to revealI wet myself.

Edited by Becky... That could never be good, shame on you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG