The online racing simulator
XXX Banners?
(46 posts, closed, started )
XXX Banners?
I was in the TC USA server on autocross, 5 guys joined all with XXX at then end of the nicknames, started vote to banning everyone, the successfully banned 3 people out of 4 and left. Then I joined a different server, the people there were talking about them, that they were banned from this server etc. One of them was kind enough to send me a picture with 3 of the banners forum name.

Im sorry if this isnt the right spot for this but i would just like to say this because many people have been banned for no reason and there will probably be alot more people complaining about this.
Attached images
idiots.jpg
Dont act stuped! You know why we did this, you joined the server we was in, crashed all of our cars and the left, so we came to hunt you down, you was in the server for over 20mins, doing this, and we couldnt voteban as its not a voteban server ([HR] Halfords Racing)

So dont accuse us, unless you explain the real reason
Yes, explain the real reason if u want to complain.
Then y did u ban me ...I was on swain drift server and another one and i was banned along with everyone else on those server...and i dont play that crashing b.s.
XXX guys banned us for no reason heres the pic and dont make excuses
Attached images
untitled.bmp
Girls, what happened to no name and shame on the forums, that's a thing you should be dealing with an individual server owner, not publically.
First me and my friend Tak were in the TC server, you came in banned him and 2 others/

Second how do you explain the picture, you all come in 1 after another and then instantly vote ban him?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Girls, what happened to no name and shame on the forums, that's a thing you should be dealing with an individual server owner, not publically.

They kept jumping from server to server doing this, this is what i heard from many people on the server i joined after leaveing them in TC USA
#8 - LsTeg
Quote :Dont act stuped! You know why we did this, you joined the server we was in, crashed all of our cars and the left, so we came to hunt you down, you was in the server for over 20mins, doing this, and we couldnt voteban as its not a voteban server ([HR] Halfords Racing)

So dont accuse us, unless you explain the real reason

ok then please explain why you joined on swain drift , i was driving minding my own business and boom VOTE BAN? PLEASE i took that picture and ALL three of you disconnected after i said i printscreened it ? dont act stupid , caught red handed
This has also happened to me while I was in another server - VPR\\\LFS_S2. These 'XXX' guys came in and banned everyone for no apparent reason... -_-"
Then tell it to the individual server owners, name and shames are not welcome on the forums, as it says in a feckload of other similar threads. Go PM some TC and other server guys to get this dealt with, not on the forums, before this becomes a flame war, like daemon already started it to digress into.

OK, apparently it's a larger issue, I dunno about taking it up with the Devs, or even the WB (if it still exists, because it's affecting other peoples experiences)

Also, get vote-ban taken up with the server owners, having it disabled.
see, got a screenshot now for the HR webiste, but now i post here!
Attached images
noob.JPG
wow your photoshop skills are clearly lacking. i have a high res pic of my encounter if it is needed to get these losers off of lfs . clearly theyre trying their hardest to change the story . also i find it funny how theirs 2 names on the connection list and im not one of them. dont worry i saved your pic ...
holes gettin dug deeper guys
Quote from [DaEmOn] :see, got a screenshot now for the HR webiste, but now i post here!

I as there as well [dogmanXXX]he was in HR server crashing us for ages, so we went and found him and banned him for a reason
Quote from [450]freebird :I as there as well [dogmanXXX]he was in HR server crashing us for ages, so we went and found him and banned him for a reason

How do you explain banning lots of other people?
so why ban the rest of us on 1 or more different servers?
Why would we do that, look at my stats, im not a noob, been playing for ages, that sort of thing happens on the demo, not on S2, it was done for a reason.
Quote from [450]freebird :I as there as well [dogmanXXX]he was in HR server crashing us for ages, so we went and found him and banned him for a reason

i have never been in hr server , i do not even know what it is - guys you got caught. face it
He was on the HR server, crashing, standing on track and stuff.
Quote from Niteshade :so why ban the rest of us on 1 or more different servers?

we was pressing voteban and as people join it goes up in the list, so we do the wrong person, but its to late once its all ready been cast, sorry about your ban.
Me and tak were chillen in TC USA and he got banned, we never joined the HR server.
Quote from LsTeg :i have never been in hr server , i do not even know what it is - guys you got caught. face it

cought? stats are not noobs, we did nothing wrong, i agree, we did make a mistake in a voteban, i appologised for that, but noob was in our server, HR crashing us, we couldnt ban anyone no voteban allowed.
look at my stats,,, please, you see im an oval junkie, 10000 laps on oval, and about 100 anyware else, (20,000miles on oval, about 200 or something anyware else) we dont race these servers! at the start we tried them, not now, what is all this shit about?
please anyone showing doubt in the accusations we posted against the xxx drivers simply look at what they have posted in the past ... particularly [DaEmOn] , what a joke . face it - you just tried to photoshop me into another server with you two clearly being the only ones driving . and now your saying i have no reason to be in this thread? you have got to be kidding me.
This thread is closed

XXX Banners?
(46 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG