The online racing simulator

Poll : What is your opinion on using the LX4 on the BnJ server?

It's fine the way it is now
I love it, I want more/all combos to be with the LX4
I hate it, I want less/none combos to be with the LX4
Less LX4 on BnJ server?
I hear alot of people don't like to race with the LX4 on the BnJ server. Some people actually leave and when it switches to the TBO class the server comes full again. Also I think using the LX4 kinda goes against the idea of the BnJ server, the car is unstable and most people totally loose it even with a little bump.

What do you think?
I disagree, the LX4 is great for autocross tracks and isn't really that hard to drive with the default setup.
I voted for 'I love it', because I do, and I would personally like to see more of the LX-4 in the Bump and Jump server - it makes racing more engaging, to have an interesting car to drive. However, I don't expect to actually see the LX-4 in use more, as a lot of people seem incapable of driving it, and it is a sensitive car with the wrong setup. I can see some people being put off by it, until they know how to handle the car properly.

It puts something different into the Bump and Jump servers, and having just had half a dozen races in it at BusterSprint1 (which I expected to be quite tight and close racing) I've noticed that the field generally spreads out quite a lot, making for races decided by skill with very little wrecking.

I think it works very, very well once you know how to handle it and drive it fast - made for Bump and Jump

There is also the advantage that idiots who come into the Bump and Jump servers just to wreck cars stand no chance in the LX-4

Sam
Ive voted its fine the way it is.
Not too little and not too much of the LX4,
#5 - BURN
I want to race the LX. im leaving when the TBO are up next

*still waiting for a LX-Race server*
Quote from BURN :I want to race the LX. im leaving when the TBO are up next

nooooo
Quote from BURN :I want to race the LX. im leaving when the TBO are up next

I'm with him ^. The TBO class is my least favorite class. In fact, I can't say least favorite because it shouldn't be in any favorite category. Can't stand any of them. Too unresponsive in the steering. The LX4 is a car I absolutely love. The car is by far not unstable at all. In comparison to the crappy TBO class, the XRT is an oversteery slippery drift only car, the FXO is an understeering unresponsive heavy boat, and the RB4 is, well, AWD. The LX4 is nimble, corners great, and has great accelleration. A fantastic car for the B&J servers. I wish I saw more LX4 racing in CTRA and in LFS in general.

I wouldn't leave the B&J server when it changes to TBO, as long as I'm not forced into the FXO. The drift capabilities of the XRT is a benefit in the autocross and I don't mind it there. As long as I'm not forced into it on a racing circuit, which I am with the Race2 server (if there was anyone ever racing there...)
More LX4 is winning??? Ok nevermind, thread closed!

Don't get me wrong, I love to drive the LX4, but on tracks with as little sharp corners as possible. On the BnJ server I feel like an elephant in a porcelan store.
Strangely, its always like that with LX polls on the forum.

In the poll, everybody votes "more LX", "I love LX" etc. but the "reality" on the LFS servers is very different.

I voted that it should stay as it is.
Quote from kurent :More LX4 is winning??? Ok nevermind, thread closed!

Don't get me wrong, I love to drive the LX4, but on tracks with as little sharp corners as possible. On the BnJ server I feel like an elephant in a porcelan store.

I find this funny because sharp corners is indeed where the LX cars shine
zeugnimod was right. The poll wins in favor of LX, but on the server I could swore there are more people who would rather have the TBO class and a vote is passed to end race. And here on the forums some actually say they dislike the TBO class...weirdos!
Quote from kurent :zeugnimod was right. The poll wins in favor of LX, but on the server I could swore there are more people who would rather have the TBO class and a vote is passed to end race. And here on the forums some actually say they dislike the TBO class...weirdos!

here here I rarely see people say they want LX4 on the server funny!
I hate it, I want less/none combos to be with the LX4
I like the LX4 on B and J. i'd like to see some S2 cars on the server as well as on track layouts such as blackwood ramps.
I did 9 laps on Parkway Rallyx last night with the LX4 and surprisingly, I finished the race. Mind you half the field gave up when the LX4 came up or dropped off throught the race.

I actually enjoyed it TBH, I'm going to practice with the LX4 because it suits that tight track really well. Especially on those real narrow extra sharp hairpins, a quick stab on the handbrake and half throttle gets me round those corners so much quicker.

I didn't think I would enjoy it, but i did.
I like the LX4, it's suit perfectly for autocross as said before but I also think that it would be a good idea to use it as a race car on Race_X server but unfortunatly it don't fit in any other class than the LX itself. In particular the LX6 wich is in it's own world.

With the multiclass support we absolutly can put LX with other cars OR with the restriction intake and weight addition we could try to balance the LX to be with another car as you've briliant done with the XFGTR/UFGTR and the big GTR's. An insane bet? Not so shure ...

When I wasn't able to join online servers I used to play offline on bl gp against AI fz5 in pro mode. In the straigth the fz5 eat the lx4 but coming in the corner is a whole diffrent story. I know the AI drive like ass but it was quiet a lot of fun.

It's just an idea but why not? It would pomote a little more the LX serie wich are not a lot used And since the LX month, more and more driver as learn to tame this little wild monster

A little quote as a proof:
Quote from Damo74 :I didn't think I would enjoy it, but i did.

I know in the past, the LX4 has worked well with the TBO's, beucase it's a bit harder to drive, so the LX4 co-mingles semi-well with the TBO's, it's just a matter of trying it.
The problem with mixing LX and TBO is that TBO's lend themselves to a little bit of nerfing and light contact, but the LX doesnt. It'd be the XRG drivers calling the XFG drivers inconsiderate all over again. (i'm waiting for that one to resurface actually, its 3 days overdue...)
XFG drivers are morons!

You have to try harder! We want blood!
Don't care much about the LX4, but...
needs moar MRT, IMO.
Single-Seaters on the BJ server dont make much sense IMO.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Don't care much about the LX4, but...
needs moar MRT, IMO.

Worst suggestion ever

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG