The online racing simulator
CTRA Interview 1: Becky Rose
Hi everyone !

With great joy I can present to you all the first interview with one of the people who did the most for the entire CTRA system, yes the one we all so damn are in love with and enjoy off every night again and again, and get some real hard quality show from! To avoid misunderstanding, I'm refering to the CTRA system here.

A link can be found here!
Another more direct link here!

Feedback can be left on the blog itself (link 1) or also on the forum.
Thank you Becky and enjoy reading.. I hope you do

GC
Great interview, Gianni. A very good read.
Thanks, nice interview, you even used me question!
#4 - Nobo
nice interview spent half an hour reading this, instead of racing on the ctra-x servers :P
no wonder it was quiet on SS 1 tonight
nice interview, enjoyed it much

and btw: i have a pic of becky... but i think i won´t trade it
>They said they’d make changes to the game to make it happen, “what do you want us to do?”, so I sent them a link to download LFS.

good one and nice interview n the whole as well

wasnt the "im looking at ass pic relatively recent ?

btw is there a link to her earlier works ? i had no idea they were anywhere near as popular and id like to find out why
Quote from LordBlaster :nice interview, enjoyed it much

and btw: i have a pic of becky... but i think i won´t trade it

Oh really. Who's been a stalker then?
#9 - FL!P
Very interesting! Thank you both, GianniC and Becky.
Rofl
But really GTR2??

Downloaded the demo today to see what the fuss is about. Felt fake and unresponsive to me. Even in replay mode i found the cars moveing shaky and unnatural in contrast to the GTR's in LFS.

And the graphics should be better? I felt it to be clean and sharp but very unrealistic.

There were the features i did like the pit radio (like LFS companion once did for me), weather, pitcrew, driver animation.

But overall LFS it is!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG