The online racing simulator
Driving aids: Specifically throttle blip.
Back when stcc was running there was the server which had no driver aids racing lx4 and lrf cars. Meaning that the driver ahd to throttle blip etc. Reading the FAQ I found

Quote :Throttle Blip on Downshift and Throttle Cut on UpShift are restricted on certain cars

I have only a silver licence to I have not got upto the gtr class cars so I don't know if it is limited on those but the lrf no aids server was the server I enjoyed the most, though it was not that popular it seems. I am just wondering if a lrf or a 'no driving aids' server will be open again at some point?
AFAIK, every driving aid except auto-gears is allowed on every server atm.
I think auto gears should also be allowed, on certain servers anyway. This would help keyboard players who find they don't have enough fingers to change gear too. Auto-gears is not faster and it is not really easier as gear changing becomes automatic in the mind, especially if you use flappy paddles on your wheel.
#4 - Jakg
Becky changes the Auto system because she found 90% of wreckers used it.

There are, atm at least, no plans for an LRF server because it was hardly ever populated. The ever present "Phase 2" might be for you though *evil smile*
Quote from Jakg :There are, atm at least, no plans for an LRF server because it was hardly ever populated. The ever present "Phase 2" might be for you though *evil smile*

Phase 2 sounds interesting though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG