The online racing simulator
Last night on SO Long rev.
And he beat you in that undrivable thing?
I hope that wasn't a CTRA server!!!!! I had a warning for driving a car looking like that back to the pits
Quote from StableX :I hope that wasn't a CTRA server!!!!! I had a warning for driving a car looking like that back to the pits

Well thats stupid, its supposed to be about realism, unless you can't phyically move it, thats when you leave it road-side, but if you can take it back to the pits, you should.

F1 - Michael Schumacher Spa 1998 - 3wheels. Case Closed.
Quote from MikeBlue :We have made a fun race with my friend LordBlaster last night.

See the video...

http://www.youtube.com/v/Nx12rAkpgJw

that was really really great

nice to see the whole "action" a movie again ... guess its a bit
boring for everybody else, but it was amazing while you tried to
move me back on my 4-wheels

and btw: i lost this race, because i needed a little pitstop
Quote from BlueFlame :Well thats stupid, its supposed to be about realism, unless you can't phyically move it, thats when you leave it road-side, but if you can take it back to the pits, you should.

F1 - Michael Schumacher Spa 1998 - 3wheels. Case Closed.

I did try to contest the point but well, what can I say... I wasnt in anyones way either

fun video looked like celtic trying to "bump" me off my wheels
In CTRA you are allowed to return to the pits but you must have sufficient control over your damage not to be a liability for other people who are racing, so basically, provided you dont flaff up anyones elses race because you are constantly spinning or sitting like a solid brick wall on the racing line around a blind bend because you cant move more, then you are allowed to return to the pits, otherwise you may be penalised in order to encourage you not to act with such disregard for other racers.
hey this vid was a joke and we were alone on the server!

i think i´d report everyone who try this while a race is running...

edit: nice cat, becky
I was just clearing up the discussion that followed, what you guys where up to was perfectly fine as you where not interfering with anyone racing
Meh, So Long Rev yesterday ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG