The online racing simulator
Looking for a programmer
I have a cops and robbers team called |ST| (state troopers) and i was wanting an insim, but its too complicated for me because i cant program , if u help me out, u will get full admin on lfs and teamspeak,and forums,and anything else we may put up. Thanks for reading, and thanks if you help.
what exactly do you want the insim to do? cash?
yes, stuff like that, like clc , or something, this has been planned for a while , but its more complicated than i thought, so ,thats why im askin for someone else to do it
#5 - sun
insim
hi

an insim is somthing like LTC where you drive and you get money or wrong way driving spectate.

And i was wondering where would i start learning to write money scripts like LTC. Were would i start ?

Thanks again !
Nope, InSim is a protocol which allows an external program to control LFS. LTC is just an example of that. Other examples would be CTRA and LFSLapper.

Quote from sun :
And i was wondering where would i start learning to write money scripts like LTC. Were would i start ?

As I said in the other thread, first you need to learn how to write computer programs. I guess a good place to start would be MSDN.
And if you really wanna program, using the search from time to time is a good idea (especially if there's a thread called "learning to program" in this forum)
#8 - sun
inSim
hi

ok i will learn how to progrram and thank your help i really oppresherate it.
Quote from sun :ok i will learn how to progrram

Oh well super, that should only take a half hour or so, it's all really quite simple.

Quote from sun :oppresherate

:trophy:
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh well super, that should only take a half hour or so, it's all really quite simple.

:trophy:

LMAO!
Quote from Dyllaann :I have a cops and robbers team called |ST| (state troopers) and i was wanting an insim, but its too complicated for me because i cant program , if u help me out, u will get full admin on lfs and teamspeak,and forums,and anything else we may put up. Thanks for reading, and thanks if you help.

I think you should start by formulating a real plan for what you're setting out to achieve. No vague descriptions like "something liek they have in CLC" but list down the objectives and ways to reach those objectives, then draw up a summary. Programmers will expect appropriate specifications to work to, preferably in a clear-cut and concise format.

If you don't know where to start, Google is your friend. Research program development life cycles, specifications etc. to get an idea of what you should provide to the programmer in order to take the next step.

#12 - sun
insim ?
HI there !.
were do i get started i really want to make a cruise server and i need HELP! but people just ignore and thats not how to treat people. SO why doesnt somebody help ?
grab a cup of tea and start reading this forum. You're not the first person in the world who wants to start programming you know...
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from spikeguns :stfu noob...

btw...mods dont stand for abuse on other members so be carefull on forums...
Quote from spikeguns :stfu noob...

That came out of the blue... did he sleep with your sister or something?
Spike, i ''oppresherate'' it if you don't swear

Bose
Quote from Bose321 :Spike, i ''oppresherate'' it if you don't swear

Bose

I ''oppresherate'' it if you don't spam.
Im not spamming

Looking for a programmer
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG