The online racing simulator
norbi kiss in Porsche super cup!!
I think, it's right to post that here:

LFS driver Norbi kiss (World Record holder on Kyo GP FZR e.g.) made his way right into the VIP car of the Porsche Super Cup #88. He will drive in the race on sunday @ Hungaroring!

More about the story HERE.

You also can follow results etc. there.
damnit, the thread should be here anyway
#4 - GabbO
We can be proud for him, that's for sure!
Norbi can be proud, we did sweet FA apart from get beat by the guy a few times because we suck.
Been watching Norbi's onboard footage of when he was in the other Seat cup cars before this. He pwnt them all he told me .

Good Luck Norbi! And sweet ride in that nice looking team car
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
Good Race by Norbi today in the Porsche Super Cup

But annoying to hear the commentators of the Race not seperating between Sim Racing and "playing on the Playstation"
Quote from George Kuyumji :Good Race by Norbi today in the Porsche Super Cup

But annoying to hear the commentators of the Race not seperating between Sim Racing and "playing on the Playstation"

I was a bit eager with my cellular during the broadcast. I got both Norbert's and Kenneth Østvold's name mentioned on the Norwegian broadcast They mentioned Live for speed several times

Kenneth won the Norwegian championship and he is also a go cart driver... the expert commentator new his name from go carting... they sounded surprised but... maybe they will take simracing a bit more serious after this... ?? I actually corrected them once... they said it was a game, and I sent a text message saying its not a game but simracing...

Grats to norbert
#9 - Jakg
Watched it, go Norbi!

Must say the Porsche series is MUCH more exciting than F1, and coming 15th on your first time (or more precisely even finishing *cough several other... experienced drivers*) is fairly good.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG