The online racing simulator
LFS screws up Windows Media Player
(6 posts, started )
Just a minor annoyance this. If I pause windows media player (or any program that runs its plugins, like TMPGEnc), and run LFS and then quit back to windows, all I see is a blank screen inside WMP. So I have to close out of what I'm doing and restart to see anything.
Simple solution, download a program called Foobar. Great for listening to music, and does'nt crash. Offers better sound quality too. Also, google foobar equalizer presets, they offer even better sound quality.

About that bug though, i have never gotten it. The background is always playing. The only problem i have noticed is the little time thing at the bottom freezes, bu goes normal when i skip a track.
#3 - J.B.
Try this:

In WMP Tools/Options/Performance/Advanced/use high quality mode

if it doesn't help try using a decent player (Zoom Player, MPC), upgrade WMP to newest version, update GPU drivers to newest version etc.

Either way, there's nothing LFS can do about it.
I'll try to find another player, but I was talking about video files, not music. I like WMP simply because it loads instantly and you can go back and forth in a file with ease (unlike VLC player which if you don't touch it right will jump 15 minutes one way or another). Cheers
Bsplayer?
DivX player?
Winamp?
Download ffdshow as this might be a directshow problem.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG