The online racing simulator
new guy here with a question
(6 posts, started )
Hi everyone, im new here and i would like to know how do you put the tracks in the game. Tried to search but i guess im an idiot. lol.would appreciate the help thanks.

g25 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
If you mean actual new tracks: you cant.

You can only create layouts on BL Carpark or the Autocross area by pressing Shift + U. You have to figure out the rest from there on for yourself or wait for an expert because I have never done a layout.
Im sorry i should have specified. i meant how do i download it from the forum and then get it into the game. im having trouble downloading some tracks that people made, when i go to open the file it says that the format is unknown or that that it is damaged. i tried to download again but the same problem occurs.
.LYT files go in the layout folder, make sure they are uncompressed - ie unpack the ZIP or RAR file or what have you before you copy it over.
You dont have to open the file.

Save the tracks in the "layout" folder. Then, start LFS and load either BL Carpark or Autocross. Press Shift + U and theres an option to load a layout. Chose the one you like and start driving.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG