The online racing simulator
Independent Racing, NOW ACCEPTING!
(19 posts, started )
We are now accepting members, this is a fresh team we just started, be the first to experience it, just a heads up your LFSw Info will be check prior to your acceptance. visit the site, its still under editing but to fill out an application either go there http://www.freewebs.com/independentracing or fill this out.

:ATTENTION: This is an XRT Specialty team we drive mostly XRT's some other cars MAY be accepted.:

Racer Name:

LFSw Name:

Tracks:

Years with lfs (demo, S1, S2):

Why should we accept you:

thank you for your applications.

-Kyle
Should we remove you from consideration for the CoRe Driver Development Team?
no, if you guys accept me then ill cancel the team im currently making, i jjust need to have a back up plan
Maybe it would have been better then to keep it as a "plan" until you get a decision and not make a thread about it in the forum already.
#5 - garph
Quote from MiniVan :no, if you guys accept me then ill cancel the team im currently making, i jjust need to have a back up plan

Nice respect you show to them. I guess you'll be creating this team then.
Just an FYI,

If i were you, I would really focus on the incredible opportunity to learn from the CoRe team.

They're an deeply talented and accomplished group of LFS'ers.
Quote from MiniVan :no, if you guys accept me then ill cancel the team im currently making, i jjust need to have a back up plan

So. let's see if I understand this - you are asking people to apply to join 'your' team, then if you get accepted into another you're going to leave them high and dry?

Quality!
coRe im creating my team. you can take me off the waiting list. thank you.
the site has been updated, wanna join? check it out.
Quote from MiniVan :coRe im creating my team. you can take me off the waiting list. thank you.

No problem, thanks for letting us know. Good luck with [IR]!
no one wants to join a team?
No
Just to let you know if you saw me driving like a moron or ramming people, my little brother got on my game while i was gone, Sorry for the misunderstanding
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220
Mod please delete this thread. im not ready to start my own team, i need team experienced first, im kinda glad no one joined now.
Is this the shortest-lived team in LFS history? I count 37 hours!
wow, this guy is worse than lfsn00b!
hey man i was thinking and i figured out that im not organized nor do i have the skill to fully operate my own team so im just gonna get some practice and everything and join a team and stay with them until the team is either broken up or my computer breaks then i know ill be ready so dont bash me for making a good decision.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG