The online racing simulator
Slot kick when full race.
Probs said somewhere before but hey . . .

Got kicked for taking up server slots when race was full. Seems a bit odd for it to do that.

Design or flaw?
Design
*cough* Poor design. It doesnt allow for being unable to join, which I shall rectify in a future patch.
You see. I knew you'd be aware of it. 'Cause you are amazing that way. I shall never suppose to think you don't know everything ever again, or have reasons behind everything you do . . . . Ever. Ever! Again.
Quote from Funnybear :You see. I knew you'd be aware of it. 'Cause you are amazing that way. I shall never suppose to think you don't know everything ever again, or have reasons behind everything you do . . . . Ever. Ever! Again.

You can overdo it you know. *Wiping his LCD clean*
Sometimes you need to treat a woman how they expect to be treated. That way you can go some way to counteract those days when you get it horrible out of shape and everything you say is just the wrong thing to ever pass the lips of a male of the species. And thus the cosmic balance is maintained.
Funny, I presume you've had many of those bad days?
So becky knows how its meant now Maybe you had better sent this in a PM
prepare for those bad days now with licence points magically disappearing.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :So becky knows how its meant now Maybe you had better sent this in a PM
prepare for those bad days now with licence points magically disappearing.

There's no magic about it.

>clickety<
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Funny, I presume you've had many of those bad days?

You have no idea. Or maybe you do. Lived with your psycho knife wielding anger issues bird? Had kids by your bird? Got yourself an ex 'see above' bird from the very depths of hell itself and yet you have to maintain civility for the kids sake . . . . Yes? Then you have every idea. No? Then you have no idea . . . .

edit - Hey! Where did all my points go?
Quote from Funnybear :You have no idea. Or maybe you do. Lived with your psycho knife wielding anger issues bird? Had kids by your bird? Got yourself an ex 'see above' bird from the very depths of hell itself and yet you have to maintain civility for the kids sake . . . . Yes? Then you have every idea. No? Then you have no idea . . . .

edit - Hey! Where did all my points go?

Oops... they must have thought you were the one wanted to be reset Yep thats probably it...
Why were you having sex with birds?
Just a little thing of mine, don't worry 'bout it. I try not too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG