The online racing simulator
Version X Crashing
(5 posts, started )
Version X Crashing
I can't find the problem, everything freezes and I have to reboot my computer.
No messages or nothing...
I have updated all drivers before when I had two soundcards active it crashed more frequently, now it seems to crash once every day.
What did the guys do with the X version, I didnt have any problem with the other versions?
Quote from mike20002 :I can't find the problem, everything freezes and I have to reboot my computer.
No messages or nothing...
I have updated all drivers before when I had two soundcards active it crashed more frequently, now it seems to crash once every day.
What did the guys do with the X version, I didnt have any problem with the other versions?

Does it crash offline, or when you are online and offline...

How far into the sim do you get before crashing, does it only crash during races etc? or in menues and screens?

Just a bit more detailed information would be nice. Maybe we can help then! Sorry
It's crashing online, im never racing offline...
I can race hour after hour, then suddenly it crashes when im driving.
Graphics freezes, sound loops, noway to go to windows desktop and that way I can wait as long as I want.

After that I can race for many hours again, that's the tricky one and there is no error messages or nothing.
Is there sometype of debugger or logger that I can activate?
Hi i remember when my game use to freeze allot and i found it was the sound card, i changed the sound card and every thing was fine,
Other possibilities if not sound card, directx try updating it, CPU over heating? If so change the fan or give it a brush to get the dust out, , I no how frustrating computers can be when they play up. I hope u get it sorted m8.http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5670 This is a link to when my computer was crashing.

Version X Crashing
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG