The online racing simulator
need help with fraps
(8 posts, started )
need help with fraps
when i start to record a movie my fps goes down to 14 and the game freezes after a few seconds anyone know a fix for it? i have fraps 2.9
Get. A. Better. Computer. If it freezes that badly then I wouldn't even bother with it.
Try using 16bit instead of 32bit. That doubled my fps when recording.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Get. A. Better. Computer. If it freezes that badly then I wouldn't even bother with it.

Sadly this is true, it demans a lot of recourses from your computer to run the game and recording at same time
With my PC (2.7 ghz, 1GB ram and Geforce 6600 GT) I still have problems with it, very low fram rates, so probally the best would be to get a new machine.
i have used fraps before and it never done this when i was running windows xp i was makeing movies in first person shooters and sumtimes id make a gta sa movie with fraps!!!
It probally depends from game to game and such
Edit - And GTA (depends on what GTA game it is) demand less of your computer than what LFS does.
true the other games i play are shit games compared to lfs the only other games that i play that take a good pc to run are bf2 bf2142 cod2 dawn of war and guild wars*for some odd reason ever since the last update it guild wars it takes alot more to run it*

need help with fraps
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG