The online racing simulator
Any offline stats?
(17 posts, started )
Any offline stats?
I made some great laps today, I was getting good lap times so I thought I'd have a look on LFS World, but to my great deception, even hotlaps aren't shown on LFS World. Do I really got to hotlap online to see my laps on LFS World or is there another way?
Save your hotlapping replays and upload them to lfsworld.
#3 - garph
So many posts but so little knowledge about LFS.

Offline racing is just that, nothing is stored. When you run hotlaps you save them and then upload them to LFS world.
You can let an insim application run local to save your stats .
Quote from garph :So many posts but so little knowledge about LFS.

Well I don't spend my whole days finding out how LFS works

Thanx for the reply anyway
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You can let an insim application run local to save your stats .

Can you explain more about this? Is there a current app that does this? I've searched but haven't found anything as of yet, maybe because of the way I'm searching? I don't know. Just thought it would be nice to have a continuing update of all user stats regarding times for hotlapping or racing that can be accessed offline. Thanks for any info/links! And yes, I'm a newbie.
There are several.

LFSlapper
or Vcom
Think LFSstats also

check in the addons forum. They first will appear for servers but you can run them all on clients. They will save your times/races in somway on your HDD.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You can let an insim application run local to save your stats .

Or you can run hidden/private multiplayer server on your PC, and then run practice. Then your times will be uploaded to LFS World.
Quote from mejlus :Or you can run hidden/private multiplayer server on your PC, and then run practice. Then your times will be uploaded to LFS World.

Yep but i thought he meant all his achievements on the other servers. They obviously are already in LFSW.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Well you can run a private server

But, you can't run a private server and still save a .spr. That's the biggest turn off for me, Multiplayer replays are fine for watching replays, but they're no good for actually looking at what your car is doing in detail while hotlapping.
Well the other suggestions should work in client mode also, even in hotlapping i guess. Just browse through the addon forum here.
and try LFS lapper for instance.
Thanks for the reply. I'm downloading Vcom now!
Quote from Riders Motion :I made some great laps today, I was getting good lap times so I thought I'd have a look on LFS World, but to my great deception, even hotlaps aren't shown on LFS World. Do I really got to hotlap online to see my laps on LFS World or is there another way?

Lol mate, I thought my lack of knowledge surrounding LFSWorld and the actual LFS game was pretty outstanding

Glad to know theres always someone out there who lives in Scooby Doo land as well (scooby doo = clue : clarification for foreigners!)
No no and one more time no !
Single player is your safe haven, where it is you and no stats..

Any offline stats?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG