The online racing simulator
XRT art ruleZ
(18 posts, started )
#1 - C40Z
XRT art ruleZ
here is a WIP from my new XRT. comments and constructive criticism welcome

greetz caoz
Awesome skin, is that going public or private?
Looks like a lot of premade vector shapes slapped onto the side, and that's it. Is that all your work? Because I've seen those shapes before.... as something that you buy online....
Holy crap.....that render and skin are absolutely amazing work! Bravo!
Any idea on when the skin is goig to be realesed?

Regards,
Frenchy
#5 - Gunn
In the render the underside of the bonnet is reflective and shows the intake. You might want to change that.

As for the skin, it looks like a lot of clip art without any real theme to it. Maybe leave some space here and there , it looks a bit cluttered.
the skin is Great but when having the hood up its hard to make a mirror image of the engine on the bonnet other then that i love it , should be public
Quote from Tweaker :Looks like a lot of premade vector shapes slapped onto the side, and that's it. Is that all your work? Because I've seen those shapes before.... as something that you buy online....

It looks like a free vector pack I actually have, probably from bittbox.

Either way, its looks alright. I'd prefer to see some color though.
#8 - C40Z
jeah right some of this stuff are vector shapes form vectop packs
that i found on the web and some stuff is selfmade "later on the day come a update"

greetz caoz
hi,

i get rerouted to:

http://404.ohost.de/403.html

it says i've got no permission to.... whatever

"keine Berechtigung.
Richte auch du Deine kostenlose Homepage beim kostenlosen Webspace bei ohost.de ein."

i'd like to see these pics too u know

greetz
#10 - Jakg
Quote from micha1980de :hi,

i get rerouted to:

http://404.ohost.de/403.html

it says i've got no permission to.... whatever

"keine Berechtigung.
Richte auch du Deine kostenlose Homepage beim kostenlosen Webspace bei ohost.de ein."

i'd like to see these pics too u know

greetz

Link
hehehe the link from the threadstarter states:
"No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

but thx to jakg i was able to take a look at the "Skin" and find it's a render...
what the funk? i tought this is about a skin...
and in addition (personal taste!) i think that skin is too chaotic.
I rememeber back in school (art) where we are told to paint a sheet of paper full of lines and circles, and then to fill random sections of that chaos to "bring order"...

nice engine tho (from what was visible)
hm the bonnett looks very 'escher' to me
#13 - C40Z
hehehe i know it looks a lil bit chaotic but i love the this modern vector style

only a test

full view 1280x734 http://www.imgbox.de/?img=s20457m252.jpg

"sry my webspace is down for 2-3 days"

greetz caoz
Yea, please release that skin to public when it is finished. In colour and in black/greyish. I just love the way the skin looks, both the black/grey and the colour. Great work.
/bumb are you going to release the black one the car beautiful please release
where did you get the art to apply to the skin ?? i just got a scanner and ima make my skins on paper then copy and paste them on cause google is useless
Very Sexy!
Quote from theirishnoob :where did you get the art to apply to the skin ?? i just got a scanner and ima make my skins on paper then copy and paste them on cause google is useless

I think they are photoshop vector brushes (could be wrong though) just google them.

XRT art ruleZ
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG